33

[thirty-three]

10/02/17

Yoongi scrunched his nose as he was trying to pull his shoes onto his swollen feet. " pumpkin you almost ready?" "Y-Yeah.. I'm just trying to put my shoes on." He called out before making strained noises. " get on you fucking brat." He whined before dropping his foot on the floor giving up on putting the shoe on. "I can't put it on!" He huffed crossing his arms. "let me do it, baby." The elder said walking in, crouching in front of him while he grabbed his shoes slowly pushing them on. "There you go, baby." He smiled standing up as he helped the younger up. "You really seemed to be struggling a few minutes ago." "Hush.. it was difficult like extremely difficult." He pouted hugging his lover. "you ready to go now?" Seokjin asked, wrapping his arms back around Yoongi.
"Yeah, just give me a few minutes like this with you.. I really enjoy these types of moments.."

"I don't blame you, being close to my beautiful loving husband makes my heart flutter. I love looking at your features, how your lips turn into a natural pout when you talk. The way your eyes sparkle when Jaehyun is mentioned. When you get the gentle words of praise, and especially when you walk outside seeing the stars shining and showing their beauty, but stars aren't as beautiful as you are. I'm so grateful that you're the one I married and the one carrying my son. You're so kind and carrying, you don't tolerate the bad things. I'm also so very proud of you, you're doing a great job. Jaehyun is going to get here healthy and that's thanks to you." He told the younger smiling.

Yoongi gave his lover a wide smile, placing his hands on his chest before leaning up to kiss him. Seokjin pressed his hands on the small of the younger's back, humming in content as he smiled against his lips. "I love you Hyung." He said to him. "I love you too princess." He whispered softly as he rubbed his back slowly. "now let's head out now." "Yes okay."

-

Yoongi and Seokjin were walking down the sidewalk, hand in hand as the younger had his head rested on his lover's shoulder. "So baby, where do you want to go for lunch? Is there anything you're craving?" Yoongi wasn't even paying attention since his mind was somewhere else, his thumb absently stroking his middle. Jin noticed stopping in place, turning towards the younger. "Yoongi, Everything okay?" The smaller jumped quickly apologizing. "Sorry, just zoned out." He muttered holding his middle. "What were you thinking about baby?"

"It was more particularly day dreaming... but like a nightmare?" "What was it..?" The younger took in a sharp breath and looked at him. "t-the baby.. o-our son he... didn't make it when...I gave birth...but... you... weren't there either b-because you had to go back to work for the military and I-I lost you too... b-because you were shot... and killed.." he whimpered before feeling Seokjin tug him to sit on a bench, placing him on his lap. His lips pressed on his temple as he started bouncing his knee in hopes of calming him down whilst hugging him close. "shhh.. baby that's not going to happen..." he told him feeling the younger's broken breathing against his neck. "come on baby let's get you something to eat.." he whispered to him as he helped him stand up.

He sighed deeply soon letting go of the elder, not walking beside him but he decided to walk away before the elder could see where he was going. He turned the corner thinking it was a path down the sidewalk but was wrong, realizing it was an alley way. He wasn't paying attention that he suddenly felt a cloth being pushed over his mouth. A muffled screamed escaped as he struggled and fought around before his vision went dark and he fell limp.

-

"Baby?" Jin called out, looking around. His breathing heavy as he continued to call out for Yoongi. "Where did you go?" He muttered as he pulled his phone out. Dialing his number but it went straight to voicemail.

'This is Yoongi I can't get to the phone right now. I'll call you back as soon as I can'

He sighed as he tried multiple times

'This is Yoongi I can't get to the phone right now. I'll call you back as soon as I can'

"Fuck!" he screamed running his hands through his hair after he shoved his phone into his pocket.

He couldn't find him.

He couldn't believe it.

Yoongi was missing.

-

Yoongi whimpered as he slowly woke up, feeling his son kick. His eyes squeezed shut as the light hit his eyes. He went to rub his eyes but he was stopped by something holding his arms up. He looked at his hands seeing cuffs wrapped around his wrists which were attached to chains. He moved his legs out of the uncomfortable position. The males breath hitched as he heard clicking of heels start towards him as well as a sound of metals dragging against the other. "Well.. well...well look who's up.."

Yoongi looked in the direction of the voice. His eyes went wide, tears rushed down his cheeks as he started to hiccup.

"J-Jisoo..."

——
Sorry I've been so busy but here is a chapter !
Also my birthday is tomorrow ! :) 
I love you guys ! Thank you for the reads :(

( I'm also editing the last 32 chapters? )