34

"What d-do you want?" The male whimpered still trying to get out of the cuffs but felt himself get picked up quickly, the cold metal pushing his skin as he was forced to his feet.

"What do I want? Are you seriously asking me that you fatass?!" She growled holding the chains up as she wrapped his fingers around his throat making Yoongi choke as his air ways were blocked. " I want my Jinnie back, I want him to love me back. But you..." she paused and slammed him against the wall which made him wail. "took everything away from me!" "p-please stop m-my baby c-could get hurt..." those words made the woman raise her eyebrow. " oh you're carrying his child? I should be doing that! I should be carrying his baby!" She screamed in his face pulling the chains up which made his wrists to start bleeding.

" please..l-let me go..." he whimpered, his knees locking up which was causing him to fall towards the ground. "As if I'm going to let you go you fucking bitch. You took everything, so I'm going to take everything from you... one... by... one." She said taking the knife she had in her hand under the necklace wrapped around his neck breaking it. Yoongi watched as the locket fall to the ground breaking in half. "please..." hot tears poured down his cheeks as he begged frantically for her to let him go.

He could see tears running down her cheeks. "not until I get my precious Jinnie back... and I have his baby, not you... y-you worthless bitch!" She screamed before slashing his hip.

Blood quickly ran down his leg, his pants cut. Jisoo pressed the knife against his cheek making a small but deep cut. " please..please stop... I-I'll do anything.."

"Anything huh? Okay." She said cutting his other cheek but worse, blood gushing quickly.

-
Jin was sitting at the police station, his fingers running through his hair as the officer was speaking to him. His phone suddenly started to ring which he looked at it seeing it was his lover face-timing him. He looked at the officer who nodded for him to answer. "Record it." As soon as he was told that he started to screen record letting our shaky breaths

He answered the call, seeing the camera on Yoongi, duck tape over his lover's mouth. "Yoongi oh my god..." he mumbled as his eyes filled with tears. "Hi there Jinnie~" a female voice cooed, the dreadful sound of heels clicking on the floor ring through the phone.
"J-Jisoo.. what..what are you doing with my husband?" She walked up behind Yoongi, taking knife she had to Yoongi's swollen middle. "Oh it's always about him... Yoongi this Yoongi that! WHAT HAPPENED TO US?!" The blade started to drag against Yoongi's upper stomach, blood slowly started to escape and run down.

"Stop! Stop hurting him!" He screamed shaking. "Why? Why should I? Why should I stop giving him the pain he caused me because he took you away from me?" "Jisoo! He didn't take me away from you! I left you! Let my husband go! Now!" He cried out as the officer hooked his phone up to his computer, quickly tracking the location. Silently dispatching officers to there. He could see his lover's eyes filled with fear, the blood running down his pale skin. The cries muffled by the tape.
"I can't just 'let him go' he took EVERYTHING from me" she screamed stabbing his shoulder which she immediately pulled the knife out.

"S-Stop! Y-You're going to kill him!" "Well that sounds fun, I should do that... or should I kill your baby." "I'll do anything..." "then let's make a deal, I let him and the baby live, but... you two divorce, marry me or you two still divorce and I get the baby." "What the fuck is wrong with you! You're not getting me or my son!"

" well say bye bye to this fatass."

The knife was position right above his heart before the phone turned off.