F O U R T E E N

Jack's pov

As i walked back into the house i saw all guys turn to look at me.

"what happened whats with the huge grin" Daniel asked.

"we might be together and might've kissed" i said, they all cheered making me laugh.

"you go man" Corbyn said, patting me on the back and they all went back to talking, all that was on my mind was Rachel i wonder if she felt what i felt.

Rachel's pov

I walked in my house to notice I'm home alone. I walked up to my room, leaning against the door.

I got ready into pj's and sat on my bed on my laptop scrolling through all my social media, seeing everything that's being posted and blasting music off of my Spotify. I got so into it I was dancing around my room and jamming out.

"What a cutie you are" someone said, making me jump and trip over my bed.

"Oh I'm sorry" I heard, which then I noticed it was Jack.

"I hate you so much" I said.

"I think your lying" he said and I jokingly glared at him.

"RACHEL" I heard my mum shout.

"I'll talk to you later got to go" I said, and ran off downstairs to go see what my mum wanted.

"Yes mother" I said, as I got downstairs.

"Tell me about it" she said, well this is what I love about my mum she acts like a best friend and we are very close. We can talk about anything and she won't judge but I then explained everything up to him asking me to be his.

I got woken up the next morning to someone jumping on my bed who the hell would that be. I opened my eyes to see my best friend Alexa from my old house here.

"OH MY GOD ALEXA" I screamed, and Attacked her down on my bed.

"Rachel it's to early to be loud shut up" Zach yelled, yes I know all their voices off by heart.

"Go back to sleep Zach" I shouted, back to him as Alexa gave me a strange look.

"I'm close with the neighbours" I said, she nodded.

"Well get ready were gonna go to the mall come on" she said.

"Really" i questioned.

"Yes really now go get ready" she said, and left my room I got dressed. Changing into a stripped shirt that has a small alien on it, light blue slightly ripped shorts, black vans, and a black backpack.

"I'll get the straightener ready and do your make up once you're done" Alexa said, once I walked out fully dressed.

"Seriously you don't need to do my make up or hair" i said.

"Yes i do now move it" she said, she is pretty demanding i can say yet again i can also be demanding too.

"Now sit" like i said, demanding. I sat down and she started straightening my hair.

Once done that she did my make up a lot more then i would normally do but it was fine if i'm not doing it myself, we soon left for the mall. We shopped at almost every story, when I asked if we could go get food.

"Yes Rachel we can now get food but you choose a table and I will go to the bathroom" she said, walking off towards the bathroom, as I sat there on my own soon a guy around my age sat down across from me.

"Hey hottie what are you doing alone" he asked.

"Please leave I'm here with my friend" I said, he stood up but ended up beside me.

"Why don't you ditch your friend and come to mine to have a bit of fun" he said, kissing me making me push him away as i stood up to get as far away from him as I can.

" get away from her she has a boyfriend you Fuckboi" Alexa said, to him as she came back.

"Who cares" he said.

"Maybe her friends" someone said, i looked to see Jonah there as the others were looking towards someone. The guy stood up glaring at Jonah

"Please leave now before someone gets hurt"i said and he then walked off.

"What are you guys doing here" I questioned, him seeing that Jack wasn't there. I didn't let anyone answer before i asked; "Where is Jack"

"We don't know he ran off" Daniel said.

"Shit" I murmured, under my voice and got up running off to go find Jack.