T W E N T Y O N E

Jack's POV

"Rachel" I started, hoping she could still hear me, like in all the stories where you hear they are in a coma but always know what they are saying .

"Please don't leave me I know I am a douchebag and messed everything up but I never meant to i know when you wake up you might hate me but I never meant any of this to happen after the whole fight I wanted to fix things so I left you cause I thought your life would be better without me but I caused this to happen i love you so much Rachel please wake up" I said, grabbing her hand crying letting my tears fall. I closed my eyes trying to stop them from falling when I heard the heart monitor go flat nurses rushed into the room and I was forced out of there.

"No I need her" I screamed at them, I felt someone pull me away from the doors I felt someone pull me into a hug I looked to see Rachel's mom there.

"I'm sorry that I caused this" I said to her.

"Every couple will go through fights" she told me.

"But after this one she won't take me back" I said.

"She really loves you knowing how much she does no matter what happened knowing Rachel she will take you back" he mom said, I nodded as the nurses came back out one walking towards us the rest walking away.

Rachel's pov

I could hear Jack talking to me i wanted to move and hug him and tell him its okay, but I could only hear I can't see,can't move, I soon felt a few tear hit my hand that i could feel. Soon all noise was gone no Jack come back I need to wake up for him.

I woke up later on to finally see light all around me and nurses surrounding me.

"Where's Jack I need jack" was the first thing I said.

"One second darling" the one nurse said, after a few minutes they left the room.

Jack's Pov

As the nurses walked out of the room one of them walked towards us.

"Which one of you is jack" she asked, I stood up

"I am" I said.

"Well she was asking for you so you are free to go in" she said, I felt a smile form on my face. Out of all the guys here I was the one she wanted.

I walked into the room to see Rachel laying there, as I walked in I saw a smile form on her face.

"Hey how are you feeling" I asked.

"Okay I guess thanks to corbyn if he never came in to help me I could've died" she said, so casually i would be freaking out.

"Well I'm glad your okay" I said, she smiled.

"I'm sorry about what happened last week I never meant to have it happen but I love you Rachel and I never want to lose you like that again and will you be mine again" I said.

"Jack can we just wait a bit till I'm healthy again right now that's all I really want" she said.

"But we can still hang out and everything till then" I asked, scared that she will say no.

"Of course we can" she said, with a big smile on her face.

Rachel's POV

It was 2 days later when I was finally able to leave, Jack came in everyday to visit me well I was in there and even came with my mum when I was leaving. He really hasn't left my side since I woke up which I find really sweet.

But I actually just think that he's just scared to lose me again, we were in the car and it was pretty quiet. I was almost falling asleep I barely got any sleep for the time I was awake, do you know how uncomfortable hospital beds are God I hate them. We got to my house and everyone walked inside.

"I'm gonna go to bed I'm really tired and Jack you can go home and rest" I said walking towards him.

"But thank you for caring" I said, giving him a hug he hugged back.

"Yeah I'll probably go clean up and do stuff with the guys it's been awhile since we really have" he said, hugging me back. I walked to the front door with him saying good bye and closed the door behind him then going up to my room the get a good sleep, not one where I was so uncomfortable.

Jack's POV

I walked inside the house and all the guys looked at me.

"Your finally back" Zach said.

"How is Rachel" Cornyn questioned.

"She's good just got home and is going to now sleep on a good bed not an hospital bed" I said.

"Oh wait she came home today" Daniel questioned, I nodded.

"So what's up with you two now" Corbyn asked.

"She said she wanted to just stay friends till she is healthy cause she just doesn't want me to go through a lot of pain if something happens to her" I told them.

"Well you should go clean up I don't remember the last time you were here" Jonah said, walking Into the room. I agreed and went to go clean myself up.

Rachel's Pov

It was the day after being in the hospital and I was waiting for the guys to come over since my mum was going out to work, my dad has been on a business trip still he has called me to check up on me, but after being in the hospital I've been told to have an eye kept on me at basically all times, unless I need to shower or go to the bathroom. but I need an eye kept on me to make sure I won't faint again and someone to be with me to help me eat since it's been awhile I'll need help to get back to a healthy lifestyle. Jack has offered to be there with me to help me through all of this I'm really glad that we are all good now.

I was laying on the couch still in my pj's cuddled up In a blanket well watching a movie that was on TV. When I heard the doorbell ring my mum ran off to answer the door and yelled to me saying she was leaving now, the guys all walked into the lounge taking a seat on the empty chairs but Jack just lifted my feet and sat down resting my feet on his lap, probably judging that we only had 3 couches. I was taking up two of the six seats we all stayed quiet till the movie was over or at least the guys did I was just quiet I didn't know what to say.

"You okay Rachel" Jonah asked, looking at me.

"Yeah I'm fine just a bit shooken up from the last few days" I said, with a genuine smile on my face he nodded and went back to talking to the guys.

"Are you hungry" Jack asked me, turning to look at me.

"Yeah sorta" I replied.

"Here I'll go get you and apple" he said, I guess my mum told him cause it's always when someone just suffered from starvation the best thing to eat Is an apple. (fun fact this is true) He came back and I sat up wrapping the blanket around me again taking the apple from jack and slowly eating it well leaning against Jacks shoulder.

"I'm so happy that were okay now and close again" I said, as he wrapped his arm around me.

"So am I" he replied to me.