Rebirth of the Watchers

The first watchers were the accursed ones,

Who by daughters of man bore illegitimate sons.

That taught the earth; forbidden art,

The wrath of God they did impart.

Trapped in magma caves of sulfur,

10,000 years condemned to suffer.

Until final judgment; Fire raged;

To be released; imprisoned slaves.

To bring deeper wrath and condemnation,

Upon themselves and heathen nations.

Human Race would be obliterated,

Angelic beings would be exonerated.

Mankind would fall and see its blistering end.

However, there was a snare a way to defend our lot,

A problem with their plot... Whatever men they killed,

Became immortals: Watchers just as them, But the world knew them not.

Hideaway in the background fight, these brave heroes did unite.

But one they called TeHorn; possessed a greater call... Why? Only God could recall.

He awoke three days later with no recollection of who he was.

He arose dusted himself off and slowly lumbered into the nearest city. Welcome to Banks Ville a neon sign flashed. The sign had an aroma of electric refuse; the odor was nearly unbearable. Whoever he was he had a keen sense of smell.

He soon discovered his hearing and sight were paranormal, and he was strong: just how strong he was yet to discover. He beheld his reflection in the window shops, and he nearly fainted.

"Great costume dude, but it aint Halloween until tonight." He responded in a deep terrible undead voice.

"Who am I?" He seized the kid with a bit more oomph then he had expected.

"Woah dude, put me down bra. I'm just saying you have a Rockin Zombie Costume, and dude you stink like one too. Man, you've got the entire package."

"What is my name?" He demanded.

"Dude, how should I know?"

"Tell me!"

"I don't know! Dude, what's a good Zombie name? Hey bra how about TeHorn?"

" TeHorn. I am TeHorn." He released the kid, the kid collapsed. "Sorry."

TeHorn discovered that his mobility skills were sorely lacking. He knew what he was. He was a freak!

***

Carvarious had the gifts of a prophet, and he knew that the Watcher world had just changed forever. He sensed a newcomer, one who would be stronger and more skilled than any other of their kind. He also sensed an imminent danger. If the fallen Angels learned of him; they could manipulate him to murder his fellow brothers. It was imperative that Carvarious got to him first.