Suspicions

Wade inquisitively picked up the newspaper for that day, flicking until he saw the column. That girl's column.

It interested him that it had managed to remain for so long in the public's interest.

He went back inside, ignoring the stale smell of old houses, reminding himself to call the maids again.

Dear Diary,

I'm writing again to mention how teachers have failed us.

'Oh, isn't that funny,' Wade thought, 'a girl in my homeroom was dismissed when she had a bruise on her a face today. Interesting.' He smirked in his mind.

Today, C.Q was dismissed when it was obvious she was going through some sort of abuse. The bruise on her face, shades of yellow, purple, and some darkish matter, was evident, yet they turned her away.

How could she have walked into a doorknob?

He dropped his drink.

This had happened in his school.

So that meant

the "author" (Wade snickered)

was a student at his school.

And as Noel had analysed, it had to be a girl, because of the way it was written. I mean, four boys against who?

Definitely a girl.

W.H was him, obviously.

So then....

There were numerous girls he bullied, known he took much pleasure in but that Y/N girl, but she wasn't good at writing, far as he could tell.

Far as he could tell.

"Butler! Phone Noel, and get him to work on this immediately."

I'll find you author.

Just wait.

You looked down at the homework:

Create a piece of writing based off the world wide phenomenon: The "Journal" column

There were two things written down:

Name: Charlie Gwen        Date: Today

This kid was hopeless.
But.
You became extremely panicked.
The homework was to write an essay based off your own work.
You thought of two things:

Should I play it dumb and risk getting beaten up?

or

Should I try my best but risk being exposed?

Wait... this was Charlie we were talking about. The teachers couldn't tell the difference between his shit writing and your trying-to-be-bad writing. The point being, you didn't have to try very hard.

You sat down, beginning to write.

You were amazed with how well it turned out.

"Have you done it?"

You knew he wasn't asking for words at this point, so you handed him the paper, and walked away.

As you did, you sighed in relief. No one would ever guess you were the author, and Charlie wouldn't ask his friends to gang up on you.

Charlie looked down at the paper you had written for him, supposedly.

But, for some reason, the writing's style seemed oddly familiar. And your name was on the top of the page:

Name: Y/N L/N         Date: March 27 20X

He started reading.

What he wrote caused him to drop the paper in shock.

Thank you so much for 182 followers!!