Idk what to call this

Nani?

"What the fuck are you saying? What evidence do you have, huh? You know it's wrong to accuse someone, especially on false claims." You tried to sound genuine but there was somewhat of a tremble in your voice.

In response, Noel put his hands up in mock surrender. "You shouldn't have to worry, Y/N. It's not my intention to let this come out. Him, however..." the boy gestured to Charlie, whom was distracted by a butterfly that had flown through a crack in the wall.

"I can't say for sure what's on his mind."

You gulped as Charlie carefully plucked off the wings off the butterfly, and laughed as it tried to fly again.

"Y-you're still wrong Noel. You may be the smartest person in our year, but you're dead wrong."

"The only one who's gonna be dead is you, I mean if you don't get some protection." He winked at you, and you stared, visually pale.

"I haven't admit a single thing you're accusing me of. Fuck, I thought you were the most reasonable, most sane, outta those... shitty human beings."

As if on instinct, like a hound, Charlie pounced on you. He aimed a punch at your face. It hit you square in the nose, and you delicately, yet disoriented, dabbed your fingers to the blood. You became desperate to wipe it off, tears stuck in your eyes falling. Before Charlie could punch you again, Noel threw him a magazine with a nude lady on the front. Charlie scrambled.

"And you're telling me I'm not the most sane? He's a loyal, dumb mutt. You've just insulted his pride. As for me, have I ever stepped on your face or done whatever else Freddy does, and has Wade even given your existence another glance? He may be onto something but he still hates your guts, believe me. But, here I am, having a perfectly decent conversation with you. I'm looking you in the eye and... I guess you can't say respect...I quite like you."

You would've blushed if not given the circumstance. Your eyes drifted to Charlie. You could barely see anything out of your dazed eyes, but you could've sworn that whilst Charlie was looking at the magazine, he was also looking at you.

Noel kept rambling about some shit you couldn't care less about, he was just trying to get you to admit it, he didn't actually know. Somehow, his one-sided conversation included watching you in algebra class, because you're just "so helpless for the girl who created The Journal." His back was turned away, and he faced the computers. Probably for dramatic.

You cautiously started to collect your stuff. Another sharp move might trigger Mr. Punchy over there. You were just lowering your and to reach the handle of your bag when:
"You better admit it before I overtake you. Before I expose who you are to the world—!"

Finally, you stopped him. "Hey! What do you mean, overtake me?"

"Haven't you heard? I'm the author of The Diary!"

This bitch. Oh, no fucking way would you let him be better than you. You were so close to flipping him off.

"I will make your life hell until you admit it. You'll come to me on your own—."

Charlie seemed to find something wrong with that sentence, as he hadn't paid attention much until that moment. He nudged Noel. "What are you taking about? This is different than what we agreed to—!"

What?

Panicked, Noel stirred him out of the room. Though, before he left he sent you a smirk.

When the duo left, you eyes followed the dancing dust in the air, as they landed on another figure. Charlie had squashed the butterfly.

"Hey. Where were you guys?" Wade asked, eyebrow furrowed.

Noel's once bright, and unlike him, smile vanished within seconds. "Bathroom."

"With Charlie? His fist is bloody." Noel swore under his breath. Wade wasn't as easy to fool as Charlie had been.

Noel bumped shoulders with him. He whispered, "Not that it's any of your business, but we were just dealing with someone. Some issue with... Charlie's homework."

Wade came to a revelation.

When you were sure Noel and his lackey were officially off campus for the day, you finally emerged from the classroom.

Unbeknownst to you, however, a certain male had been waiting for you, and he completely memorised your route home.