ii|

4 Months Before..
April 17th

Acia Pov

Rayne and I were currently sitting in a Starbucks down the street from our job. We work in a photography studio in downtown New York. So we're just chilling before our next few customers today then we're heading home. Today was a hot one too today we were taking pictures for Jake T. flipping Austin!! One of my favorite actors if you haven't noticed. But yeah we're bout to leave Starbucks.

"Acia."

"Yeah?"

"Don't go crazy like you usually do when you see Jake."

"But i never seen him before."

"You have on TV and you still go crazy even when he's on a TV screen. So just a imagine you seeing him in person you would go ballistic just to see him. So just act a little normal today."

"When am i never normal I'm more normal then you."

"I have proof that you're not."

"Oh really?!"

"What evidence shall that be then?"

We we're currently walking back to the studio.

"Do i have to show you that video from the photo shoot in Hawaii when i took your towel?"

"Ok maybe i can get a little outta hand just a little."

"Yeah ok."

When we entered the studio the secretary at the desk caught our attention. His name was Sean.

"Ladiesssss."

Sean was gay and we never loved him any less. He's our bestfriend the crazy one at that.

"Yes Sean."

"The sexy Mr. Austin is awaiting you in the back."

He started smirking looking towards me wiggling his eyebrows.

"Thanks hun we'll see you at closing."

"Or i can just come take a sneak peak at the greek god back there."

"No Sean you know how you get."

"Fine but you owe me."

"Don't we always." Me and Rayne said together.

When we went to the back there stood the man i have been waiting to meet my whole life. Yes, i know what you're thinking. Whole life? I have been crushing on this man since he was on the wizards of waverly place. Don't judge.

"Nice to meet you ladies."

We shook his hands and i tried my hardest not to faint right then and there. As my breath quickened i excused my self and went to the front with Sean.

"You weren't kidding about the greek god part were you."

"Nope." He said popping the p while typing away on his Mac Desktop. "Now run along child we have money to make."

I drank the last of my coffee and proceeded to the back. Once i made it to the back i had to stop there stood Rayne instructing Jake to strike a pose shirtless i almost screamed. Instead i rushed back to the front. With his eyes still on the screen Sean chuckled at me. "He was shirtless wasn't he?" "Yep" i managed to gasp out. "Yep he'll do that to you." he chuckled at my dramatic gasp. I glared at him and took deep breathes as i prepared myself for that beautiful man back there and yes i said beautiful.

"Oh good you're back. Umm Jake this is Acia she'll be taking over from here while i tend to some other customers."

He nodded his head then turned in my direction and sent me a half smiling making me mentally melt. I grabbed the camera from her with shaky hands as she came close to my ear. "Have fun don't faint." she giggled before walking out. I looked in her direction sending her daggers in the back of her head. "sometimes i can't stand her." i mumbled to myself, but i guess Jake heard because he lightly chuckled at my words i guess. "well lets get started." i smiled a cheeky grin.

****

Just wanted to add her pov :)