-•3•-

Jin suddenly held her arm with full force.

He pulled her with him as he stood up going outside the private club.

He pushed her on the wall locking her in between his arms.

"Who are you and why do you keep on following me?!" Jin asked her.

"I work here."

"Stop lying. My friends personally hired those ladies as a punishment for making a grievous mistake."

"I also wanted to join so who can stop me? Those ladies even welcomed me."

"What's happening in there?" They turned around only to find Nam Joon.

"Nam Joon, this girl is following me. She even knows where I live." Jin reported to Nam Joon.

"Excuse me miss but this is a private club exclusive for us and those ladies and you have no right to trespass here. Please leave my friend alone or we would have to report you to the police for stalking." Nam Joon confronted Jisoo.

Jisoo clenched her fists as she looked at both of them.

She then angrily walked out.

That night....

Jisoo is on the dining table stress eating on an ice cream when her phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" She answered weakly.

"Jisoo, this is Jin's mother, how is the mission going?"

"I think... I can't go on with this anymore Mrs. Kim."

"But why? Please Jisoo... you have to cure my son."

"It's just too hard but I'm trying my best as the therapist but it's hard to attract a narcissist's romantic side."

"Jisoo...I beg of you. You're the only person we could trust, please don't give up on him."

Jisoo's expression changed into an empathetic one.

"Alright. I'll give it a shot once more." Jisoo surrendered.

The next day....

Today is Tuesday so he'd go on mountain climbing at Mt. Dambong....Jisoo thought as she looked at her watch.

She was now on her hiking clothes and her hair is tied into ponytail

She wore her backpack as she was now walking going towards the foot of the mountain.

Then she hid behind the tree when a car stopped by and out came Jin who was now in his dashing mountain climbing outfit.

"I'd be fine here. Bye!" He bid his personal assistant goodbye.

Then Jisoo happily skipped towards him.

"Hey!" She greeted him with a smile.

"What the hell are you doing here again?!" He now shouted at her with rage evident in his tone.

"Yah! I want to go mountain climbing with you. Is it wrong?"

"Yes! Please! Leave me alone."

"You can't go there on your own. I'm afraid that your precious body will be wounded." Jisoo tried applying her therapy and empathetic skills in one.

Jin's expression softened.

"Do you really find my body precious?" Jin asked

"Yes. Now please, I have to go with you."

Jin slightly smiled and eventually nodded.

"Alright."

Then they both started climbing as they walked on the mountain that's getting steeper and steeper.

"Do you often do this?" Jisoo asked him

"Yes,  by the way how did you know that I'm here?" Jin asked her back

"This is also my hobby."

She's lying, I know it. She asked my P.A regarding my whereabouts....He thought as he pretended to believe her.

They continued walking when Jisoo accidentally stepped on a sharp branch making her groan in pain.

Jin turned around but then he only stared blankly at her.

"I'm alright. I'm fine." Jisoo replied.

She struggled to stand up and took a white long gauze from her backpack she then tied it around her foot.

Then they continued walking even if Jisoo struggled.

When they finally arrived on top of the mountain, Jisoo's mouth went wide because of amazement.

"I love this." She took out her camera and took a photo of the sunset.

Then she diverted her camera to Jin who was staring at the scenery.

She then secretly took a photo of him.

Just then, she felt herself getting thirsty.

she eventually saw Jin drinking water from his mug.

"Umm... Can I ask water?"

"No. This is reserved for me because I still have to go down later on." Jin replied

Jisoo scoffed and rolled her eyes.

She took a face towel from her backpack and walked towards him.

She then wiped his whole face with it.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"You're very sweaty." Jisoo replied as she gently wiped his face with the towel.

Then Jin looked at her then she stared back at him.

Kim Seok Jin....you can't fail on your plan....Jin thought as he felt his heart beating loudly.

| end of Chapter |