1

Emma's pov.

Another day in the back of Mrs.Janis's class. She was so boring. From her clickety shoes. To her freshly permed hair.

She was just following every other boring teacher. They only talked about what student failed their class. Or what type of casserole they made for there cheating husbands last night.

The whole class was boring. The only interesting thing about it was her record player in the back of the class. I had one myself.

The bell interrupted my thoughts. Finally the 4th period. That was the last period of the day. 7th grade was almost over. Just 1 hour left.

I had since last with Eddie. He was my best friend also my favorite person in the Losers Club.

I also had the class with Richie. Richie was Eddie's best friend. I was taking notes when an airplane hit me from behind.

I opened it and it said. 'Loser' I knew the sloppy handwriting. It was Richie. I looked back at giggled. His glasses making him look silly as always.

He smirked and whispered, "what was the last one again I was busy making that airplane." I giggle as I passed him my note guide.

He passed it back. There was a smiley face drawn on it. He's so immature. Eddie and Richie were packing up and Mr.Phil was about to dismiss.

The bell rang. I was always last out. I could hear the halls crowding. Eddie, Richie, Bill, Ben, Mike, and Stan were waiting outside the classroom.

I walked out. They all started walking with me to my locker. I grabbed my bag and headed to the door where the walkers go.

"Why is everything so quiet." He yells "beep beep richie," I say. He talks a lot. Bill was walking ahead of Everyone.

I was too scared to ask him what was wrong. I'd handle it later.

Later

I was tired of the awkwardness. "What's the wrong bill?" I asked quietly next to him. He looked at me. His eyes were sparkly.

"I just have stuff on my mind." He said. You could tell there was something wrong. I wanted to tell him to tell me. But I didn't want to push it.

I admired the trees as I and Eddie separated from the group to go down our street. I was still admiring them.

They were true brown with Baby Pink flowers. From the middle going to the end. They were reaching farther.

I saw my house. Me, Eddie and Bill lived in the nicer part of town. I ran into my room. I couldn't wait to change into something other than the Baby blue Jean's and Yellow long sleeve iv had on all day.

The losers club had planned to go to the  Cliff at 4:00. I have an hour to kill. I could read. I don't feel like it. I'm gonna put my bathing suit on. I had this on.

I put shorts and a white shirt on over it

I put shorts and a white shirt on over it. You could see my bathing suit through the shirt. But it looked cute.

I decided to read I grabbed the book 'the fifth child.' By Dori Lessing. I was currently on chapter 8.

When I looked up it was 3:45. I decided to get going. I grabbed a soda out of the fridge.

I put it in my basket. I was going down the street when I saw Mike we rode together the rest of the way.