2

We walked up to Richie and Ben. I laughed at the first thing I heard. "Ur brain cells are gonna rot. You read too much." Richie said. His glasses were falling.

He pulled them up by his finger. I found a spot to sit. I put down my towle. I layed there in the sun. Just the heat on my skin made me feel so warm inside.

I felt awkward. Eventually everyone was there. "Who's first?!" Eddie said. "I'll go" I said. I jumped in. Apparently Eddie had to be pushed in.

Hes was such a baby. Afraid of everything. It was funny. Any germs or something that hasn't been sanitized he wont touch.

Germs and getting sick is apart of being a kid. I wish his mom would understand that. One time we were cleaning and he literally gagged at every thing he touched.

But other than that, when I came up for water everyone was still under. They came up and I was laughing at how Stan looked when he came up.

"Why would you push me in. Do you know how much fish Shit and Piss is in here?" Eddie asked. I started laughing. "Its nature. Just cause you carry around a water bottle that looks like it's from 2059 doesn't mean its clean." I say

"What's your point." He asks."well that's still from your tal. Your rusty faucet." I say.

"Yep when I get home I'm throwing it away." He was still rambling but my mind was blocking that out. I was looking at a baby turtle in the water.

I looked at it. I scooped it in my hand. "Hey guys look." Everyone swam over to me.

They all looked at the tiny turtle. I decided to stay quiet. I let bill take him out of my hands. I knew he was gentle so he wouldnt hurt it.

I told him to put it back in the water. So he did. I made sure he swam off. I didnt want Richie to get a hold of him. I dont know why.

I started thinking of Beverly. We all missed her. She had to move because her dad was a petofile and she has no idea.

We all got out and rode around for a while to dry off. After we all went home. I looked in my coke bottle and there was a flower in it with a paper that says ~bill.

I couldnt help but smile. When I got home dried off and fixed a plate of food to eat before bed. I after and then got in the shower.

Then I went to bed.