SITLPTTD

(Omg second time writing this plz don't delet or else I will cry!)

Okay, Hello lovelies!

So this book is for those who have read and finished my started in the light, pulled to the dark book. If you haven't plz check that out cuz there will be spoilers!

So anyways, I think I owe you guys an explanation.

When I first started the book I was OBSESSED with S&L. I was so obsessed I would read fanfics about it, but always walked away disappointed because each book was ligit THE SAME PLOTLINE! Sharkboy x Stargirl, Sharkboy x galaxy women, Sharkboy and his younger sister Sharkgirl!

Yea, it was annoying! So I decided I would make my own story in which where the main protagonist DOESN'T fall heads over heels for Sharkboy, or at least till the end of the story, and all I have to say is....

Wow

I'm impressed!

I wasn't expecting it to get this popular and the fact that I've finished it over 3 years ago and people are still reading it is quite shocking!

I was so happy I decided to make a part 2!

Which I did!

Until it got deleted...

Wattpad sucks guys 🙃

I had worked months on it and right when I press the publish button everything shuts down! I go to restore it only to realize it's been entirely erased! I felt so depressed and unmotivated I sort of just got up and left. But then after a while I gave Wattpad a second chance.

BUT IT DISAPPOINTED ME YET AGAIN!

*grumble* Stupid coin premium.

I notice a lot of people were still reading it and I kinda of felt bad. All the guilt of my laziness came back up and it made me upset to have left you all in the dust like that! I was thinking 'what should I do?'.

I mean I can't rewrite an entire story from scratch since I have zero idea what my original plan was and it would take too much time out of my real life!

Then I decided a Q & A series!

I'm sure many people still have many questions about the book and stuff so I thought I should publicly announce and answer them.

Hint) the Q & A isn't just for me! Feel free to ask any of the cast any personal questions about their life's as well!

I might draw out some answers if it makes things easier and even add a few non-canon side plots as well until I decided what to do with this story later on.

That's it!

Thanks so much for following this development of this series and for sticking around even tho I left, question will be answered soon when my schedule clears up again and I promise I WON'T walk away (if i can help it of course)!

Thanks so much lovelies, 💋