Dude 1 ; Adam

Adameuse Calloway or Adam is the lead singer from "Four Dudes in a Band." He was born in the U.K and had an average life in London. Adam went through elementary, middle school, and high school. He finished all of those except for college. He dropped out of Oxford University because both of his parents died. He decided to work as a barista at a cafe near Oxford. 6 months of being a barista, his manager had the guts to put him as a cashier at the cash register. For nine months he worked as a cashier and lived in with his grandparents who happen to live 1 block from his former home as he couldn't afford to pay taxes, electricity, and water bills.

 During those nine months, he decided to follow what he always wanted to try. Adam sang many songs across many genres from songs as old from 1950 to pop & rock. He wasn't a burden for his grandparents, his grandparents like to hear him sing. Adam didn't care where he was singing, as long as the place was comfortable for him.

 At first he only sang in his grandparents' basement but he soon sang at competitions. He then sang solo's at the cafe he worked at during the afternoon and at a bar next to the cafe during the evening.

 Although he has an ID, Adam never drank alcohol not even one drop. He would only drink water and he has a good reason for that. That reason is that he believes that too much alcohol damages the human body, and he's right. Adam's uncle died of alcohol poisoning, the reason? Alcohol.