Dude 4 ; Arthur

Arthur van der Linde is called Arthur for short. Coincidentally, the person is also the shortest between the four dudes. Arthur is Dutch and he lived in Rotterdam. His life was normal compared to his friends.

Arthur was relatively the best student in his year, and his year had 10 classes from class A to class I and every class had 30 students. So Arthur was the best compared to 299 other students. Mathematics, social science, natural science, English, Nederlands, art, music, you name a subject, and he would be at least the top three.

Although smart & hard working, he never had anything to vent out his emotions so he decided to learn the art & language of music. At the age of 15, he already made two songs, "Voor de Koning" and "De Avond Brief." By music, he expressed himself and his feelings by making poems and making them into songs. He could play any instrument, violins, guitar, piano, bass, and even singing.

He was offered a scholarship to Music Academy Haarlem, and he accepted it.

Learning music there was arguably the best time of his life. He graduated with a Master's degree in music and he plays in competitions around Western Europe, although he didn't get any fame from it.

He was offered to play at a music festival in Aachen, he accepted it and he decided to play the piano, he played his song "De Avond Brief" his community of fans from the Netherlands came to see him in Aachen.

Now this is the best time of life.