What to do?

Sammi POV

What. The. Actual. Fuck??? sister??. Ok there are way too many questions going through my head. How does she look like a replica of me? If she was my sister where has she been? How, what?

My expression must of shown my mass amounts of questions.

"Come and take a seat with me and i will tell you what I know Sammi, Mayze you may go, Luca will be waiting" Mixi said shyly but with authority...... Dafuq is Luca??

The Mayze chick left with nothing but a nod towards us. Weirdo's.

Mixi POV

"I am your twin, Josh and Michelle couldnt afford two of us as they had already had Theo, Mayze and Luca so they kept me. You wouldnt want them, we arnt an okay family. Josh is never home, michelle skrews around a lot, Theo died. Mayze and Luca raised me from birth basically. We hid in the basement when our parents are home. I saw your scars on tv, I understand, I have thick scars to. Mayze and Luca cant help me anymore, hell they can barely help themselves. Im begging you, please help me." I begged my sister whom i had only learn of a few years ago and have spent ages trying to find her. "Call Mayze and bring Luca with her" She demaned without showing an emotion.

I went off to make the call but not far enough that I was out of Sammi's sight. Even I can tell she has trust issues, anxiety, depression and hate, a lot of hate towards people but she does care. she may not be good at showing that she cares but she does. If she didnt, she wouldnt have heard me out. Thats how I know she cares.

"Mayze and Luca will be here in 20 minutes" I said walking back to Sammi. "Good" was all she replied.

Sammi's Pov

There was no way I was gonna let this happen. Not to people who are my real family.

Mayze and Luca arrived, "im..." "Luca" I cut him off. He gave me a confused look and nodded "I new, Mixi told me" i said monotoned. "Mayze and Luca, Here is $1000, take it for an apartment and food. Get on your feet for a job, misuse it and skrew me over I will put you six feet under, got it?" Luca and Mayze nodded and thanked me. As for Mixi, she is coming with me.