𝟎𝟏 ║⚕️ Far cries from years ago

▂▂▂

                 ♬ 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ♬
                          𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐎𝐖

                𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒔, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟏𝟗𝟒𝟎

      "The Fullmetal Alchemist is dead."

Static distortions comprised of different voices were diluted with gentle sounds of rainfall. The noise from the failing engine revving was drowned out by the thousands of droplets descending from above; subsequently proceeding to land on the glossy dark surface, the roof of the car. They then further dissolved into even tinier droplets-- then to particles --streaming down, deviating its own stream downwards, rippling away, like a butterfly effect.

"What? I don't believe you."

The vehicle with the tattered finish continued to be hit with rigorous bumps on the terrain, the road, obviously not being maintained and kept up to proficient needs. Its wheels revolved round and round through the wet grounds, following the course that consisted of small hills and a region that rarely leveled out. It went at a slow pace, soaking in the rain and going deeper into the rural town known for its refreshing air and refreshing view. Though, around this time, green wasn't essential part of the environment as the color of everything had been washed out with a sad tone of grey, contributing to the solitary and miserable atmosphere that day. The lively spirits that once lived on had soon willingly left and sought a new place, more suitable and fit for their needs.

"Have you been living under a rock? That's
what you get for forgetting about us and
going off on vacation."

Two adults sat in the front seats. One, a woman; the other, a man.

The shade of teal occupied most of the interior. Long attire drenched in blue reached down to both their ankles, therefore stuffed in their footwear of black boots. Silver and yellow were also present as they were laced within the clothing. The bottom portion consisted of rather high waist-ed loose pants, accompanied by an additional cape like feature, covering their bottoms and stretching from one hip to the other. On the upper half, their teal jackets were cropped nicely and some (if they desired), proudly displayed small medals of a variety of different colors which contrasted the sea of blue, and badges of accomplishments on the left part of their chest.  These were the qualities of the signature outfit, branded for a life serving the military. The other explanation to who they were-- the number of stars embedded on their shoulders. Whoever wore these represented safe security for all of Amestris, a face that the inhabitants could rely on.

While change was certainly brought upon, a corrupt past may be washed away with good deeds temporarily but it can it ever be forgotten. It will always return back to the tide at which swept over.

"The man's off who knows where-- might
as well be dead since no one's heard from
him since. But it's thanks to him and
all the fellow heroes that fought
in that battle that we get
this day off. How's everyone's
enjoying their day? 'Tis a shame it
raining and gloomy."

She was a remarkable marksman.

Hair, the color of champagne, was long enough that it reached just the bottom of her chest. No one could see its great length since it was styled back in a messy bun. Her blonde fringe naturally parted to the side, its tips slightly falling over her chocolate eyes. From decades back she cut her hair, grew it out, and repeated this process over again until the cycle came again to the present. Hands of the sniper stayed put on her lap and she always had a good posture unlike the fellow next to her. Based on her features it could be noticed that her classy and dignified attitude stayed with her even with the years to pass. It didn't put a damper on her glowing wrinkle-less skin.