(^ω^)

Laura bounced over to the Kollok Radar. "Guess who just got some Disney World tickets!" she exclaimed.

"Where did you get them from?" Em Pegg asked.

"The author. All accommodation and crap has already been paid so LET'S GO!!"

"why dont people stOP BREAKING THE FOURTH FREAKING WALL?!"

Billy gulped. That meant he'd have to see the girl who hurt his friend.

He'd have to see Mickey Mouse.

"Mickeyyy?" Tibby whined to his girlfriend.

They strolled around the gift shop with Billy, the other three were god knows where. "What?" Mickey replied, picking up a WALL-E t-shirt and hanging it over her forearm.

"I want the Mickey Mouse earrsss!"

Billy almost dropped the Lightning McQueen car he was playing with. "M-Mickey Mouse..?" he whispered. "Where?!"

"Sir, you are aware that you are currently in Disney World," the lady at the counter said.

Billy ignored her and stomped over to his friends, who were happily chatting about Tibby's Mickey Mouse ears. "No, you should get Mickey," Tibby said, "and I should get Minnie because then it's funny."

"Get out of here, Mickey Mouse!" Billy demanded, poking his finger into Mickey's shoulder. "I hate you!"

Mickey was a bit angry, but she burst out laughing. "She's long gone, Billy," she reassured her idiotic friend.

"Really?"

"Yes."

Billy smirked at Tibby and Mickey strolling through the park with their fingers intertwined. "Tibby and Mickey sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G... first comes love, next comes marriage, then c-" Billy was cheekily singing quietly when Mickey landed a punch in his face. Without turning to look at him, Mickey warned, "Shut up, Billy."

"Come on! Let's go take a picture with Mickey Mouse!" Mallory exclaimed as the Radar all met up.

"M-M-Mickey... NO! NEVER!" Billy shouted, causing some people to stare at the group of friends. "She hurt us! And then she thought she'd get away with it! Why would you willingly take a picture with her?!"

"Billy, he means Disney's mascot Mickey Mouse," Em Pegg sighed, covering her face with her hand in frustration and embarrassment.

"That's what you think! I WON'T FALL FOR IT!"

"BILLY YOU ARE SO STUPID!"

"I'M TRYING TO SAVE US ALL! What if she takes over Mickey's head again?! Mickey Mouse is bad news."

"Billy, shoosh," Laura ordered.

"Can we go take the picture?" Mallory asked innocently.

"Yes Mallory. Yes we can."

It was the Radar's turn for a Mickey Mouse picture. Billy stomped over to the big mouse and punched him in the face. "YOU DUMMY!" Billy cried. "You HURT MY FRIEND!"

"BILLY BAKER. NAUGHTY BOY. I WILL SMACK YOUR BOTTOM IF YOU DON'T BEHAVE!" Laura growled.

"Bu-"

"Heh, you got the smack threat," Tibby smirked.

"Mickey Mouse is going to hurt you all. But not me."

Billy made a run for it.

Billy regretted running on his own. All the Mickey Mouse heads everywhere. He was always being watched. His friends were being watched. The... the dark side was gathering information to use against them! How... how... why didn't his friends believe him?! Billy was scared. No-one was there to understand him, to protect him. He'd lost his friends in the crowd.

He sat on the ground and put his head in his hands. Then he heard a, "Mickey Mouse is a fictional character, you dimwit."

Mickey Jones and Tibby Devin stood above him. Tibby pulled Billy off the ground. "We're not letting anyone get hurt again," Tibby smiled.

"So how about you just accept that Mickey Mouse isn't real, and the other one you labelled Mickey Mouse who isn't actually called Mickey Mouse is banished by Phobos," Mickey hissed.

"How do you know that for sure?!" Billy whimpered.

"Because I'm smarter than you. Just shut up and listen to me. Then later on, if something does happen, I'll give you permission to say, 'I told you so.'"

"O-okay..."

"Now I am a huge Disney fan and you are ruining my experience so let's go."

And from that day on, Billy Baker loved Disney, but still held a grudge against Mickey Mouse.

Because he labelled a corrupted version of his friend 'Mickey Mouse', so this whole thing was his fault all along anyway.

Moral of the story: frick Billy he's dumb.

And yes, Mickey got her Mickey Mouse ears and Tibby got his Minnie Mouse ears, and they were very happy, as were all the Mibby shippers.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 ℰ𝓃𝒹 ٩( ᐛ )و