New School

(Izuku got into U.A the same way he did in the actual anime)

                    ~Izuku POV~

"Mom, I'm off to school!" I say as walk out the door, faking a smile.

"Bye, Izuku!!" my mom says, as she puts away the dishes.

I walk to school and find Kacchan walking the same path I am. I tense up but continue walking, slower this time.

On my way to school, i see a girl with brown hair and a boy with blue hair with glasses. The brown haired girl seems nice, the blue haired boy seems pretty strict about rules.

I walk passed them, since i was going in a faster pace,and continued looking down. They seem to notice me out of all the other people that walked passed them.

"Hey, green haired boy!" The girl with brown hair says to me.

"Ochaco! You can't say that to random people, he may be a villain!" The blue haired boy says.

"That's kinda mean, and i am going the same path as you. Also wearing the same uniform as you.."

"My apologizes, I did not realize your uniform! I am tenya Iida!" He says as bowing.

"I'm Ochaco Ururaka!"

"I'm Izuku Midoriya..." I whisper under my breath.

"Nice to meet you, Izuku!" Says Iida holding out his hand, but not as a hand shake, more like if some one said "Boi" and pointed at you.

"Nice to meet you." I say.

"We should get to class! It's close to starting!" Ochaco says.

"What class do you two go to?" I ask as we walk.

"Class 1-A!" They both say at the same time.

"Haha, me, too!"

"Yay!" says Ochaco, as she cheers.

We get to class and I see a familiar face. 'It's Kacchan, he's in the same class as me!? Why, why, why, why, why, why?!?!?!?! I'm going to get bullied!' I think, as I sit in my seat, not showing my worried face.

20 minutes into class, after me meet Mr. Aizawa, I catch a red haired boy starring at me a couple of times, but I just ignored it. It gets to the point where he's practically just focusing on me. Then, once i looked at him directly, he looked away as quickly as he saw me do it.

"Sensi?" Ochaco says as she raises her hand.

"Yes?" he says with an annoyed face.

"Shouldn't we introduce ourselves?" she says with a smile on her face, with puppy eyes.

"Does it mean I can sleep?" He says.

"Yes?"

"Then do it and be quiet."

"Yay! Thank You!" she says as Mr. Aizawa lays down on the floor.

We form a circle with the desks. We start with ochaco.

"Ochaco Uraraka! My quirk is levitation!"

"Tenya Iida! My quirk is speed."

We soon got to red haired boy's introduction.

"Hello, my name is-"

(And that's where I'm ending this chapter, sorry!)

Total words: 482