All about Y/N

Her name is Y/N, Y/N L/N to be exact. A 19 year old dropout student who was jobless until later on in the story, found herself working at her dad's work place. What kind of occupation did she took u may ask?
As an English teacher! Well it's better then being a chef thats for sure.

You see, Y/N is half Australia n half Korean. English being she's fluent at and making Korean at her worst. That why when it comes to shopping with mom, she lets her do the talking. What about dad? Well he was also an excellent english teacher. Sadly that career soon ended when gunshots were heard at Ewha Girl's High School. A victim was found had several gunshot wounds in the chest. The victim was soon identified as Y/N dad. Gunman was put into custody and is awaiting trials.

Y/N, her mom and grandparents all lived in a house/restaurant here in Seoul. Her mom being the manager and her grandparents being chefs. Before she even got the job at her dad's place, she used to be a chef too. Let's just say cooking wasn't her talent, neither do I. (true tho-)

Y/N, like most other girls, loves romance. Whenever it's a fan fiction, a Korean drama (don't worry, it's subtitled), manga or an anime, she'll love it, depends on how the story is. She LOVES cats, especially Raja. She does have another cat besides Raja, which is Abigail but she does not like Y/N. It's similar to Mr Bean and the old lady's cat. Y/N really doesn't have a lot of friends nor even has one. Y/N quite shy when interacting with people. She hopes one day to have a friend who also has the same interest as her.

Au.yinn: I don't really know what to say honestly. I'm sorry i haven't been updating alot. One reason being I had a lot of homework and the other being lazy cuz I honestly don't know how the story will go. Also I highly advise to stay inside since u know what's currently happening. Anyways I'll think about my updating schedule. So here's a picture of Y/N if you're curious on what u actually look like :)

 So here's a picture of Y/N if you're curious on what u actually look like :)

Au.yinn: *wheezes* sorry I just really want to put that here. That's not u by the way. That's Raja, my son :) isn't he just adorable? Anyways, I'll give u the proper picture next time. Until then, the is au.yinn fancing off :)