Chapter 2: Woah

I walked behind a group of students who were happily talking to each other. Probably talking about The KSI and Logan Paul boxing rematch I don't know. Girls like to talk about that, right?. I was about to ask them if they could tell me to where was the staffroom located at. But as soon as I was about to, the bell rang signalling them to head to their assigned classrooms.

I sighed knowing that I had to find it on my own. This school is quite big so finding a staff room won't be an easy task. Plus, I could get lost here. I skipped a few lockers until I stop to hear a thud behind me. I turned to see 4 girl surrounding a another girl who was on the ground, back hitting the now dent locker. H-how did I not see them??. What angered me more was one of the 4, who resembles like a cat, dumping the poor girl's stuff onto her. "H-hey w-what are you d-doing..!" Boom, nailed it. They heard my unimpressive shout and scurried to they class.

I look back at the girl who is picking up her things. I bent down and joined her. I got a better look at her and my gosh was she pretty. She had two visible moles. One which was on the right side of her nose and one that was on the left, below the upper lip. I looked away when she averted her eyes to me. I thought I saw her blushing but probably my imagination.

Both of us awkwardly stood up and I decided to introduce myself. "H-hi, the name's Y/N, Y/N L/N, and you are..?" "Minari Myoui but you can call me Mina" She said in English while adjusting herself. "Wait, you speak english..?" I ask, amazed that she actually understands me. She gave me a gummy smile then nods. Jezz that smile is a killer. Then I remembered something. "U-uh if you don't mind, can you show me where's the staffroom is?". She again nods and showed me where it was.

As we stood infont of the staffroom and thank her for showing me to it. She was about to leave when i asked, "oh and don't worry, I'll make sure to report those four so they won't disturb you anymore." I reassure her. She looked at me with scared eyes. "Please don't, your just gonna make it worse." She said. "What's wrong on trying to stop them?" I reasoned her. "No you don't understand" She said. "No I do under-" She cut me off and said, "No you really don't. If you report them, they'll start treating me even worse." She said, tears filling her eyes. "So please don't report them." She begged.

When she left, I entered the staffroom to see the teachers gathered around on a table with a bunch of food. One of them saw me came in an greeted me. "Ah you must be D/N's daughter." She smiled. "Oh yeah the name's Ahn Hye-Jin but most people here call me Hwasa." She said while eyeing me up and down. Why is she looking at me like that?. "Oh and don't worry about having a hard time talking to us, we're quite fluent in English if you didn't know." She said and took my hand. "Come on, I'll introduce you to the guys." And so came the long train of introductions. But I can't help but worry about Mina. She really reminded me of myself. I hope she's doing okay.

Au.yinn: well that's chp 2. I'll see if I can post chptr 3 tomorrow and if not, chptr 4 too. Oh have you heard of this Korean drama called "Crash Landing On You" recommend watching it. Anyways take your vitamins and stay safe :)