Chapter 1: Me a teacher...?

"Y/N," A familiar voice spoke while shaking me slightly. "If you don't wake up now, I'll throw away your anime figures." The voice threatened. With that, I sat up from bed and face the not so happy looking mom. Please tell me I emptied Raja's litter box. "Ah yes mother, what brings you here while looking so unpleasant this morning?" I said while smiling nervously at her. I bet I forgot to emptied Abigail's box, with the face she's making now, I pretty sure that's the reason. "Cut the weird talk and get dress," She said. "Once you do so, go downstairs and get yourself something to eat." She then was about to leave the room but said,"oh and yes, you forget to emptied Abigail's box." She closed the door with a smirk on her face. What can I say, I do sometimes forget to empty her box.

I looked myself in the mirror. Eyeing up and down the clothes that I'm wearing. It wasn't anything fancy really. A white long sleeve shirt, a sandy coloured sweater over it and brown cropped wide leg jeans. I head down stairs, not forgetting to close the door, and was greeted by Raja. I gave him a few strokes and receive purrs from him. As for Abigail, she just hissed and ran off somewhere. I arrived at the kitchen to see grandpa and grandma, both seated at the dining room while mom put the last dishes on the table. I sat down and we all began to eat. Don't worry, all of us washed are hands. "So uh mom, is something happening today?“ I asked her. It's quite unusual for mom to wake me up this early. "Wait, you don't remember?" She questioned me. "Remember about what?" I said. "About you agreeing on working at dad's place" She said while taking a sip from her cup. "W-what when?!" I exclaimed. "Yesterday I told you how they were asking if you we're willing to take the job there, and you accepted the job" Mom said. I have to say recently I was kinda uneasy ever since the news about dad. Thinking about it makes me want to cry. Dad always said I would be like he's successor. Maybe I can fulfill that wish.

Before I left, I bid goodbye to mom, grandma, grandpa and Raja. Abigail? Pfft, who wants to bid goodbye to her? Not me that's for sure. Anyway where was I? Oh yeah, I picked up my tote bag and left. I hoped in my car and drove to Ewha Girl's High School. I saw the school came into view and parked my car besides what I assume another teacher's car. It's a sweet car too. Anyways, I got out and saw few students going in. Some we're looking at me. Oh how I hate when this happens, it makes me nervous. I did without thinking and shielding my view with my tote bag. What an absolute fool I am. More students we're looking at. I even hear some we're laughing at me. I hurried past them and went inside. Phew, what a day. I wonder what's going to happen to me from no on. I pray its not a bad one.

Au.yinn: *yawns* uhh here's a picture of Tzuyu pouting (I think) n have a nice day :)

yinn: *yawns* uhh here's a picture of Tzuyu pouting (I think) n have a nice day :)