one.

[ y/n. ]
another day to be in hell. ugh.

atleast the guys are going to be there.

you wore your usual casual look ( turtleneck + jeans + blazer ), slung your bag on your shoulders and got ready to go to school.

you live by yourself in the apartment, since your parents lived far from your school and they only gave you allowance once a month, which is enough.

the apartment was theirs so you don't need to pay for any rent, just the billing.

you work part time in a cafe that kinda attracts alot of people sometimes.

"y/n!" someone called out for you as you turn back, you see jisung.

"hey sungie" he stops and pants when he finally caught up to you.

"lets walk to school together!" he wraps his arm around yours.

"okay" you smile, pinching his chubby cheeks.

======

once both of you entered the school, both of you got to your lockers.

it wasn't near nor was it far, it was just 2 lockers away from each other.

the 2 lockers unfortunately belonged to sooya and jaeun ( sooya's closest friend in her gang )

"well well well, y/n. big arrival with jisung huh?" you sighed, looking over to the overly proud sooya, beside her was jaeun.

"so? you jealous you can't go near him and be his friend cause he doesn't like your filthy ass? sad" you look back to your locker getting the things you need before getting shoved onto it.

"you think you're so popular that you get to be his friend? dream tf on sis" you push sooya off you before wiping your clothes so her filthy smell gets off your clothes.

"sooya-" jisung slammed your locker shut and linked your arm with his.

"let's go, y/n" he says before pulling you away from the scene.

"the hell sungie?" you snatch your hand away from jisung.

"y/n how many times did i tell you to ignore it?"

"no jisung this has went on since forever and im not letting them mock me because im your friend any more! its so annoying jisung"

"come on, take my advice and ignore it, please?"

"but i tried jisung. a lot. but i just can't stand it anymore. why can't i just be friends with you guys freely and not get mocked everyday for it?"

"please? once more, for me. I'll take you anywhere you want if you do" of course, jisung does his pleading puppy eyes and pouts infront of you.

"ugh, fine jisung, for you" you smile and plays with his hair a little.

"yay! im so honored that you love me, now lets go meet the others" you pinched his cheeks and both of you went to the school park at the favourite meeting place with the other guys.

"y/n and jisung! finally" chan does a little handshake with jisung as both of you sit around the table.

"whats popping?" jeongin arrives with his "swag" glasses and does like a peace sign.

"gosh jeongin its not even 'swag' you have to stop doing that it just makes you look bad" minho mocks jeongin as he pouts.

"okay so what is woojin hyung bringing for breakfast im staaarving" jisung groans as he rubs his tummy.

"he said its a 'surprise'" chan says looking into his phone screen.

"y/n got mocked by the gang again" jisung says.

"gosh really im gonna teach them a lesson if they keep doing that to y/n" minho speaks out, holding up his fist.

"woah chill, its nothing. even if you do, jisung will still tell you to ignore it like he always does" you roll your eyes.

"come on im trying to protect you okay?" jisung pouts, crossing his arms.

"okay, okay" you chuckled.

"im here!" woojin arrived with some food that smelled aromatic.

"finally" jisung cheered, taking the plastic bags in woojin's hands and placed it on the table.

"what is it?" seungmin smells the aroma before asking.

"tteobokki!" jeongin cheered as he opened the boxes filled with tteobokki.

"yall love me i know, you're welcome" woojin proudly said as he took a seat beside chan.

"let's get eat!!" seungmin shouts as he opened the chopsticks in the wrapper.

======

after all of you finished eating, everyone went to their homeroom.

your homeroom was with jisung, so you could call it fate as both of you are close and have pretty much a lot of classes together.

"im sure mr. takashi would be lazy to teach. wanna bet?" jisung started to talk about mr. takashi who was your homeroom teacher.

"he's lazy everyday sungie. it's no use having a bet on it when we both know you're going to win anyway" jisung pouts, but also nodding.

both of you step into homeroom and sat beside each other.

it's always like this, in every class jisung's seat would either be infront, behind or beside you.

"okay class settle down" an unfamiliar voice was heard from the front, as everyone rushed back to their seats seeing that it's the vice principal.

"mr. takashi is sick today, so I'm just here to do his job in replacing him,"

"i expect good behaviour from all of you. now I'll excuse myself and the class president can give the morning assembly" the vice principal bowed as he stepped out of the class, and then the class president, seonghwa went infront.

"okay. since mr. takashi isn't here today, he gave us work to do" everyone groaned as seonghwa pulled out a pile of paper under the teacher's desk.

"its actually just a survey so don't worry. a pair will get two forms, it's about," seonghwa paused for awhile, his eyes growing wide looking at the paper.

the silence was to tense, so you decided you should say or ask something atleast.

"uh, what is it about?" you asked, raising up your hand.

"it's about..." seonghwa thought before saying the next word.

"...our love life." seonghwa raised the paper up for them to see.