Unrecongisable

I stop dead in my tracks as I see him. He looks at me and I see his eyes scanning my now toned body from training and fighting along with all the scars. He turns back to Lexa and it dawns on me he doesn't remember...
" Lexa please both our doctors have fallen pregnant and the stress is getting to them, there's to many and we need a doctor" Lexa looks at me and I give her a questioning look and she approves " who is pregnant?" My voice has changed it become meaner and colder.
" Echo, Raven, Octavia, Abby, Harper, Maya and Emori " he says in a pleading tone.
I look at Lexa and I see her eyes come to a decision " you leave at first light, now go before I change my mind"
" I need the answers just as much as you do now go and take your wolf with you" she pauses and thinks " take Madi as well she healed you in those three years she will be helpful" I nod and leave the room.

                                     ***
We are going by horse back to Arcadia and lexa told me I must wear the the golden dress and Madi must wear the blue. I know she making me wear it so everyone can see my scars. Madi looks between me and Bellamy who is talking to Nyko. I whistle and so does Maddie catching the attention of our pure breed wolfs 'kamp raun Arcadia' I yell and my men start to ride

***
During the journey I notice Bellamy was falling behind so I slowed down. " Bellamy we do have to hurry during the day we are more visible and many people do want me dead" he sighs and I can see that something is bothering him. Then I see it a glint of a weapon - a bow and arrow aiming Towards Bellamy head. I slap his horse and it takes off. The arrow lands in my left arm and I grunt in pain. My men are riding to me and with my right arm I fling a knife and it imbeds it self into the chest of the archer and he falls down and I hear a sickening crunch
Madi is the first one to me, I close my eyes and and cover my mouth. She pulls the arrow out of my arm and i muffle my scream in pain "are you ok?" I nod my head slightly and and open my eyes I nod at my men and we continue our journey to a place I thought I would never see again and to the people who left...
ARCADIA

***
As we ride closer to Arcadia I can hear the hum of the electric fences and the small chatter being carried by the breeze. I can see the metal contraption that has protected my people for years . I nod at my men and they jump off their horses Aurora is by my side and Jake is by Madi's. the gates start to open and we push forward. My shoulder is hurting but I need to show no emotion.