Chapter 3 What happens next?

POV Hailey
After a while of talking with Kim, we saw Ava walking out of one of the elevators, So Kim and I stood up. Ava came to us and she said: 'We successfully removed the bullet, but the bullet hit a blood vessel. After all we managed to repair the vessel. And Jay is now lying upstairs. He might look a bit pale but that's because he lost a lot of blood. You can see him if you want, but there can't be more than 2 visitors in the room'. I said: 'Thanks Ava'. And Kim just nodded. Then Will came running in, and when he saw us, he came running to us. I calmed him down and told him what happened. And Ava told him that he is gonna be fine. 'He guys I am gonna call Voight to tell him about Jay' Kim said. Then she walked away to a corner where she could privately call Voight. 'Will and Hailey would you like that I bring you to Jay's room? ' Ava asked. Will and I said at the same time 'yes'. We walked to an elevator to get to Jay's room. When we got out of the elevator, I started to feel a little bit nervous, but I didn't know why. When we got to Jay's room, Will and I got inside and Ava just stayed outside the room looking at us three. Will immediately went to sit on a chair and was holding the hand of Jay and said something softly in his ear but I didn't know what. Then I went to sit on a chair next to Will and just relieved that Jay is gonna be fine. Then Kim came, and she saw Will and me sitting there so she stayed outside the tool and was pointing with a finger to me, to come outside. When I came outside she looked with a concerned face but I didn't know why. 'So Hailey, I called Voight and she was relieved and glad to know Jay is gonna be fine. But he said also I need to come back to the precinct after I visit Jay. And you have to come back too, cause he needs us on a case with a drugdealer.' I nodded and then Will came out of the room to say he wants to get some coffee and that he comes back after that. Now we could enter both the room so we could see Jay. I went to sit on the chair where Will was sitting a few minutes ago. Kim came to sit next to me. I hold his hand and I whispered to Jay that everything is going to be all right but that we now have to come back to the precinct for a case and that we come back later. Then suddenly he slowly opened his eyes and Kim I looked at each other. Then Kim said she's going to get a doctor. Kim went out of the room and bumped into Will with his coffee and the coffee went all over Kim's jacket. Will said: 'What the hell Kim, why the rush?' Then Kim explained the situation. Will rushed into the room and saw Jay groaning in pain and me holding his hand to calm him down. When Will was checking him up, Jay whispered to me with a croaked voice: 'My bro is a bit weird, but I do like that my bro and you are here.' Will shouts that he heard that and we had to laugh a bit. But Jay didn't know Kim was here cause she stayed outside the room to let Will rushing in. When Kim came in to stay we had to go Jay just nodded and asked us to come back. We all know Jay hates hospitals and shots. So we promised him to come back. When we got out Ava came to us and said goodbye and after that she went into Jay's room to help Will. We went to our cars and drove to the precinct. While I was in the car I thought about what he said. That's the only thing I thought about the whole way to the precinct.

POV Jay
When I was trying to open my eyes I heard a voice whispering something in my ear. It was a soft voice that I recognized. It was Hailey!When I opened my eyes I saw her next to me. Then Will came rushing in like a crazy person. Suddenly I felt a huge pain in my shoulder. And my Will gave me some more morphine and the pain went away. Then I see Kim outside with coffee all over her jacket, but I ignore it until she came to say she and Hailey had to leave for a case. I just nodded understandably and I was missing Hailey already. And then I thought by myself Jay do you seriously love your partner again. Cause my last partner was Erin Lindsay we dated until she suddenly left to New York to be there a detective. I never heard of her again. I missed her so much. But now I moved on, she probably to. I am really happy Hailey is my partner now. She helped me to process the sudden leave of Erin. Cause we were still in love back then. Now I think I might have feelings for Hailey. I feel different when I am with Hailey. I don't feel that way when I am with Kim or Vanessa. I think I love her. I hope she feels the same way. I hope Hailey comes back soon. Cause it's really boring lying in a hospital bed. Ava recommended that I should go back sleeping. But I don't want that. Will is sitting on a chair, chatting with Nat and Owen.
Will and Nat are going to marry soon by the way. And Will looks like me every minute. I said to him he doesn't have to babysit me the whole time. He said he does cause I am too stubborn to be alone in a hospital room. And you are too weird men I think by myself. Then I go back to Hailey with my thoughts. I realized I do love her. Hopefully she comes back soon so I have some other company besides mine annoying bro.