Chapter 2

The Doctor froze, looking at the blonde woman standing next to the TARDIS. She looked so familiar, but why?

The other woman spoke up from next to her. "Alright, you three. Step away from the blue box."

Amy and Rory stepped away without hesitation, noticing the dark haired one rest a hand on her belt as if reaching for a gun. But, the Doctor stayed where he was. "What do you want with my TARDIS?"

West spoke up again. "Step away from the blue box sir," she demanded, her hand gripping the gun handle.

Before the Doctor could respond, Amy gave him a look as if telling him to listen to West's request. He reluctantly stepped away from his ship, mumbling, "It's a TARDIS."

McKee was a bit confused. His words, such as TARDIS, sounded so familiar to her, but why? She'd never met this man before in her life, at least that's what she believed, same with his two...companions. As West went to examine the TARDIS (Was that really what it was called?), she stopped her. "I don't think that's a good idea. We might want to have this one checked out by a different division."

"Good point. Let's see if we can get this to Fury's office. You three, come with us," West demanded of the newcomers. Then she touched her earpiece and said, "Agent West. Can Agent McKee and I get some kind of dolley thing, or a forklift or something? We've got something that the Director needs to see."

----------

"What did you want me to s-," Fury said, stopping mid sentence as he saw the blue box rolling towards him. He opened his mouth to say something about it when a bolt of lightning struck down on the helipad directly outside the command center. A lone clash of thunder announced an arrival as everybody's eyes widened. "Thor."

"Director, am I assigned to this?" McKee asked Fury suddenly, standing in front of the travelers they had brought along. When Fury nodded slowly, she strided down onto the launch pad. She was anxious to meet Thor. She had met him once before, right before he and Loki traveled back to Asgard to lock the latter up for what he did during the Battle of New York. It had barely been five months since it happened.

"Thor," she stated in greeting.

"Lady McKee," he greeted politely and then continued. "Loki has escaped. I do not know why, but we know he came back here."

"Do you know where around here he might be?" McKee asked. "We'll send our agents out to look for him," she then added.

Thor shook his head. "I do not know," he said honestly.

McKee nodded and then turned to West, who stood in the doorway. She had let a few other agents guard the newcomers as she waited for instructions. "Get a team ready to look for Loki. Then report back here," she ordered.

West nodded and hurried away to do as she was told. She and McKee were equal in ranking, but ordered each other around like the other was lower. And, both were also perfectly okay with it, as it was a part of the job.

McKee turned back to Thor. "Will you come in?" She asked politely. "May as well get yourself comfortable for a minute before you continue to search for your brother," she reasoned.

Thor shook his head. "I must continue. Farewell, Lady McKee." Without another word, another bolt of lightning struck down on Thor and he was gone. Another clap of thunder resounded around the area as if it was his final goodbye before leaving.

McKee sighed and went back inside to Fury's office, the blue box, and the three foreign travelers. She stood in her place, waiting to be addressed.

Fury looked at the blue box with one curious eye, and then looked at the three travelers. "You came out of that?" He asked. "Well that's some close quarters. Who are you?"