Chapter 1- Demon

!Lloyds POV!

      I used to be like any other high schooler, that was until i dicovered my best friend was a demon.
      It was a beautifully rainy saturday afternoon and I was walking over to Kais house to see if he wanted to go see a movie. I knocked on the front door, but no one answered, Nya was with Jay, Cole, and Zane. I opened the door and stepped inside.
      "Kai? You home?" I called, setting down my phone and house keys, before heading upstairs to his room.
       I pushed open the door and it was empty, but as i walked in i heard the door shut and lock behind me.
      "H-huh!" I tried to open the door, but it wouldnt budge. As i was jerking on the door knob, i heard a soft beckoning whisper. I turned slowly and came face to face with a large demon, red eyes, horns, and a tail....
It was Kai!
     "Ah! K-kai!" My back hit the door hard, he placed his hands on both sides of my head and looked me up and down before leaning close.
       "Lloyd~" his deep voice cooed in my ear causing and a shiver ran down my spine. I felt his nose press softly against my neck before he bit down, i yelped in surprise and began to tremble.
     "K-kai, your hurting me" i whimpered before he slowly pulled away, his eyes glowed slightly as he smirked.
      "You're mine now." He growled and threw me onto the bed without touching me, before pinning my arms above my head.
      "T-this isn't exactly what i h-had in mind," i stuttered as he held me down.
      "Hush!" He growled before his hand began to trail up my shirt and his fingers brushed against my sensative skin. He smirked as he pushed my shirt up, a red symbol was now present in the center of my chest.
      "W-what...." i whimpered softly, i didn't get a tattoo.
     "Mine." He growled lowly before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss into the mark, i whined, my legs trembling.
      "K-kai..." for some reason i wasn't scared. He began to leave small marks all over my chest and stomach, causing me to whimper each time.
      His hand trained down my body slowly until.....
    "KAI! I GOT DINNER!" Nya's voice rang from the front door. Kai shot up and quickly changed into his normal form, the red symbol on my chest glowed as he transformed, then stop.
     "Compose yourself." He demanded, i quickly pulled my shirt down and got up. He lead downstairs, Nya was setting the table for 3 people, she had noticed my keys and phone on the table when she walked in.
      "Hey Lloyd" she smiled as she sat down, "I brought Hong Kong Kitchen!"

     The three of us sat down to eat, i could feel Kai glance at me every so often, many questions raced through my head.

What happened?
Whats this mark?
Why did Kai have horns and a tail?
Is....
Is Kai a demon?!