Daddy (part one)

10k is perfect he always has been, every time he hugs you his warm embrace makes you shiver .
On this fine evening of the apocalypse you and 10k are exploring a abandoned shop looking for supply's for the team . You and him have been dating for a while now and haven't had any alone time yet so you are hoping for some soon. "Y/n!"10k shouts . "Yeah?"you shout in reply . You walk towards were he is stood near a door. "Let's check in hear."10k says as he pushes the door open and checks for z's . "Help me look y/n." You walk into the storage room as 10k shuts the door behind you . "What you doing tommy?"you stutter as he puts his hand on the back of your head slipping his other one to your butt slyly. "What we should of done weeks ago!" he whispers as he places his lips onto yours in a sensual kiss whilst slightly squeezing your butt. You enjoy the moment taking in the dampness and warmth of his slightly chapped lips as well as his rough gloves hand slightly squeezing you. "I love you Tommy."you moan a pool forming in your panties. "Yes?"His reply makes the pool deeper. Just the way he says it is enough . "I love you tommy I really really love you tommy!"As he pulls you into a hug you melt feeling his warm body . "I really love you to y/n!"he licks your noise straight after saying this nuzzling Into it. "Puppies and kittens!"you hear Warren exclaim . At this Doc burst into the back room to make sure you and 10k were alright.10k turned a bright shade of red realising What Doc had just caught you and him were doing. "Nice going kid!"doc said but we better get out of dodge. You and 10k followed Doc back to the truck finding the others waiting. "were the hell have you been!"Murphy exclaimed . 10k blushed as Doc said "they got cornered by z's in a supply run!"You and 10k hopped in the bed of the truck making a mental note to thank Doc later . While you sat in the back of the truck with 10k's arms wrapped around you he reached into his pocket and slipped something into your bag . "Whats this?"you said as it dawned on you what it was. "Thank you Tommy! thank you so much you!"practically jumped up and down with excitement," your the best boyfriend ever!"
10k muttered "it's not just a box of tampons. "You looked confused at him "look on the side." You followed his instruction and looked there was a bar of your favourite chocolate stuck to the side. "How?"you practically screamed at him. "Found them while looking for supply's. "You hugged 10k harder than ever before burring your face in his chest and whispering to him "I don't need these yet but fxxk will they help in a week or two. "10k just giggled shyly at this statement and kissed you softly on the head. "Really! this is your topic?"Murphy had been listening in through the small window in the back of the truck once again . 10k looked at him and said," yes this is our topic and it's non of your business so shut up. you may be a package does not mean I can't punch you to shut you up in the meantime!"You look at 10k and giggle yet again kissing him on his cheek. Murphy turns round saying,"if you don't stop I'm gonna be sick!" At these words 10k turns round and punches Murphy right in the nose . Murphy flinches and says ,"that hurt !"You reply,"next time it's your dxxk!" You slam the back window on him. "know you didn't need to do that for me !"you whisper . 10k just reply's with," I'm your daddy that's what I'm hear for now get some sleep!"you snuggle down into his lap to get some rest.