Story

When I first met Hiro Hamada, I never really got along with him.

Up until everything that had changed when former professor Robert Callaghan turned evil, I used to be the youngest student at the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology.

Until Hiro Hamada came.

Ok, so he wasn't perfect, but it wasn't too long till I got mixed up in an adventure or two with his friends, especially since he was part of a mysterious superhero team called Big Hero 6.

It all started when I was captured and held for hostage on 'Akuma Island', which was set for demolition after a portal experiment by KreiTech went wrong.

Big Hero 6 tried to save me, but they got captured.

However, Hiro was able to create a new mode for his robot, which got us out, and to safety.

I guess he got inspiration from my fan-fiction. [Though, I guess he kinda WAS embarrassed by it.]

Despite this, 'Captain Cutie', as I now nicknamed him, was a good guy, for someone who led a double-life.

It was thanks to him I was able to pacify Orso Knox when he was turned into a monster. And also, I was able to cure him of his condition.

And I also helped him and his friends cure that globby guy and turn him into a human. But, I have to admit, I was quite shocked when he was stark naked, after his treatment. That was a memory I'd like to forget.

But things changed in my life when Liv Amara got ahold of me, and turned me into a monster.

Truth be told, Liv Amara wasn't who she was at all; she was an evil clone of herself, called Diane Amara, Di, for short.

But it was all thanks to Captain Cutie, and his robot, who rescued me, and Liv; the real Liv Amara, mind you, and saved San Fransokyo.

And that mean old hag, Di, and her assistant, Chris, are in prison now. Goodbye to them... forever!

Speaking of goodbye, I realized that I never said goodbye to Captain Cutie, or his friends, before I left.

And... neither he, nor his friends, said goodbye to me.

But did I really have a choice in the matter?

I know my parents wanted what was best for me, but did I really do the right thing, by leaving San Fransokyo?

Honestly, I don't know.

But I know he'll keep on fighting for honor, justice, because that's what his brother Tadashi would want of him.

And who knows?

Maybe one day, I will see Captain Cutie again.

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I know it's hard for Hiro to be saddened over the fact that Karmi had to leave, especially without even saying goodbye.

Who knows, maybe we'll see her re-appear in the new eps of Series 2 of Big Hero 6: The Series, or maybe the two-part Series 2 Finale, 'Legacies'.

And speaking of reappearing, I wonder if Professor Callaghan will appear in any of those new episodes soon. We haven't seen him since the events of Series 1's episode 'Mini-Max'.

Let's hope he gets a role in the 'Fugitives' Arc!

READ & REVIEW!