1 the strange encounter

Applejack woke up, and knew she had hooked up with a stranger again. It's her room which is something very very rare. Guess she wasn't sneaking out this time.

She glances at the man she hooked up with. For the first time in forever, Applejack blushed at the smile that was on the rainbow haired fellas face.

"I see that you can not stop staring at me love."

His fingers were placed under her chin, as her face was brought forward. Applejack remained calm looking down to his athletic abs and stunning face, to his irresistible lips.

How did she get such a gorgeous guy in her room? But as soon as she can say something on what had happened last night, his mouth went on top of hers.

Applejack went red as she quickly pulled away, and landed off her bed,"Don't just do that!"

"Why not? We done all of this before," He smirked as his fingers went through his hair.

The rainbow haired boy stood up from his bed, and Applejack covered her eyes.

"I don't see why you are being so shy. You certainly weren't in bed," The man remarked, smiling in mischief.

Her heart couldn't stop thumping. How can a gorgeous guy bed her?

Suddenly he chuckles,"you should stop looking down on yourself. You are quite the beauty."

Did he just read her mind?

"first of all. I'm not looking down at myself. Second of all, Are you done putting your clothes back on?" Applejack asked bluntly.

"Yes, but if you prefer them off. Well I don't mind," He smirks carelessly.

  She rolled her eyes in response. Time to stop being stunned by his beauty, she told herself. Applejack had to kick him out.

Her legs risen up,"You should probably go home now-"

The man rushed to her wrists and pinned her down the bed. He licked enthusiastically on her neck and sent kisses down her breast.

"You do realize, you clothes aren't on," He smirked at the surprised face from the girl.

That's it. I am totally in some type of dream. Applejack remanded in her mind. All she had on was her bra and panty.

"It's my house. I'm allowed to be naked here. You should go home now, or are you one of those clingy guys after a one night stand?" Applejack avoided eye contact with him and waited for a response.

"I'm hurt. You don't remember me. Now do you Applejack?" He asked concerned.

How did he knew her name? What does he mean by this?

"I don't. You must have mistaken me," Applejack responds,"and how do you know my name? Did I tell you or something?"

"I know your name because I didn't mistake you. You are mine," He smiled,"meet me by the bridge at sunset. I need to tell you something," he start to go out the door,"My name is Rainbow Blitz by the way."

Applejack watched blitz go away. She shook her head. It was probably another clingy guy even though it was an hot one. She isn't going to the bridge by sunset. Applejack will never engage in love or romance.