Chapter10: The End of the Affair

Season 3 Episode 3

"Here we are," Nik says as we pull up to Gloria's Bar. "Yep, back to the good all days," I say to Klaus before kissing his lips. "Hmm, never could get enough of you or those pink plumped lips," Klaus says before giving me another kiss. "Hmm," I answer still kissing him.

"Can you both like stop it's kinda gross with you two always at it like this every time we make a stop," Stefan says. "Well just because your girlfriend is dead doesn't mean that I can't make out with my husband," I say to Stefan before kissing Klaus again then leaving the car.

"Look's familiar doesn't it?" Nik asks. "I can't believe this place is still here?" Stefan says as we enter Gloria's Bar. 

"You got to be kidding me," Gloria says. "So, a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender. Klaus starts before Gloria interrupted. Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny. Gloria says.

"Hey, Gloria." I say before walking over to her giving her a hug before whispering in her ear "we got to talk when Stefan isn't around." 

"Stefan why don't you go fix us up a little something from behind the bar," Nik says to Stefan. "Whiskey and Bourbon," I say to Stefan. "Yeah, sure thing," Stefan says before walking behind the bar to get our drinks.

"I know why your here a hybrid out to make more hybrid that kind of news travels," Gloria says. "Yes, well that is also not the only thing we came for," I say to Gloria. "Oh?" Gloria asks. 

"But for now I need to know why my hybrids aren't working so I can turn Alexandria," Nik says. "Look every spell has a loophole but a curse that old... we'd have to contact the witch that created it. Gloria says. "Well, that would be the Original Witch," Nik says. "And she is dead," I say to Gloria.

"I know and for me to contact her I'll need help. Bring me, Rebekah." Gloria says. "Oh, yes, come on Nik let's wake up my favorite original," I say before grabbing Klaus's arm trying to get him to Rebekah's. "Calm down their love," Nik says before pulling me to his lap.

"What is this?" Stefan asks as he pulls out a picture. "Well, I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place." Nik says. "But this is me. With you two." Stefan says.

"So, I need you to do your magic crap to help me," I say as Klaus and Stefan leave to get Rebekah. "What's going on?" Gloria asks. "When I was human I had a child. A boy. And there were rumors saying how he died. But I don't think he did I think he survived and is now a vampire." I say to Gloria. "What makes you think that?" Gloria asks. "I have been hearing his voice it's him calling for me. To find him." I say.

"What was your baby's name then?" Gloria asked. "His name was Sebastian," I say.

"Who's name is Sebastian?" Stefan asks as Klaus and his walk back into the bar. "None of your business," I say to Stefan as Klaus walks over to me hugging me and kissing my temple lightly as he rocks me in his arms.

"What's going on?" Stefan asks Gloria. "Nothing." Klaus and I say together. "We will back later love, Stefan and I are going on an errand," Klaus says before kissing me on the lips before leaving.

"I will do some work to find Sebastian for you," Gloria says when Klaus and Stefan are out of hearing range. "Thank you," I say to Gloria before giving her a hug then going to the bar to get my drink. 

"Hey, you two," I say as I see Klaus and Stefan at the bar drinking. "Hello love how has your day gone?" Nik asks me. "Oh, great Gloria is going to brink my Sebastian back to me and all will be well and then we can be a family again," I say drunk as I go to sit on Nik's lap. "She has had lots of alcohol today," Gloria says.

"I see that," Klaus says as he pets my hair back pushing my head to his neck. "I did find him but I thought it would be best if I wait until she is no longer drunk," Gloria says. "Good idea," Nik says before finishing one of his drinks. "Who is Sebastian?" Stefan asks again. "When Alex is ready to tell you, you will know," Klaus says. "Okay, but at least answer me this. Does Damon know?" Stefan asks. "Yes," Klaus says.

"I see they've opened the doors to the riff-raff now," Nik says. "Oh, honey, I've been called worse," Damon says. "D," I yell as I hop off Klaus's lap and hug Damon. "Good to see you too baby sis," Damon says before kissing my head. "Yes, well Alexandria is extremely drunk at the moment," Nik says. "I can see that," Damon says. "Yes, well she is trying to find Sebastian," Nik says. "I thought he died?" Damon asks. "He did but Alex believes that he is a vampire," Nik says. 

"Well, she has always thougt that," Damon says as I go back to Klaus's lap and stealing his drink. "What are you doing here Damon?" Nik asks. "I want my brother and sister back," Damon says. "Yes, well Stefan and I made a deal for me to save your life and in return, he is in my service," Nik says. "We'll still need to give it a shot. I know I have no chance to bring Alex back and I respect her decision but Stefan no he needs to come home." Damon says. "Well, he isn't so saying goodbye your sister," Nik says before standing up and going over to talk to Gloria. "Bye big bro," I say to Damon. "Bye little sis, hope to see you real soon," Damon says before kissing me on the head and leaving but I grab his arm and kiss his nose then let him go.

"Come Alex we are going to get Rebekah," Nik says before dragging me and Stefan to the car. 

"Don't pout. You knew it wouldn't kill me." Nik says as he pulls out the dagger Rebekah stabbed him with. "Yeah, but I was hoping it would hurt more," Rebekah says. "I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah so I'm going to let that go. Just this once. Brought you a little peace offering." Nik says as Stefan comes out. "Stefan?" Rebekah says. "Now you remember," Nik says as he goes over to Stefan while I go over to Rebekah hugging her tight. "Rebekah," Stefan says as I make my way over to Klaus hugging his waist giving him a kiss on his shoulder. "Stefan," Nik says as Stefan turns to face us. "I remember you. We were friends." Stefan says. "We are friends," Nik says as he walks closer to Stefan leaving me behind. 

"And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the Original Witch." Nik says. "The Original Witch," Rebekah says. "What do you have that Gloria needs?" Nik asks as Rebekah moves her hand to her chest to feel her necklace but realizing that it's gone. "Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off! Rebekah says. "I don't know. I didn't touch it." Nik says. "We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back! Rebekah yells as "Klaus asks her that's not what she needs?" 

Then soon Rebekah goes back to her coffin and tears it apart trying to find the necklace but then breaking it. "Oh, great," I mutter as I soon go to Klaus hugging him to make sure that he doesn't kill Rebekah.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter is finished.

I might not update tomorrow because it's Christmas Eve and I won't update on Christmas so probably after Christmas I will update.

See you next time