Chapter 25: Growing Pains

Season 4 Episode 1

"Hey," I say as I see Rebekah laying where I usually lay in bed.

"Come downstairs with me?" Rebekah asks as her voice breaks.

"Yeah come on," I say before getting up and walking towards Nik's things that he has drawn or painting, and then Rebekah throws it off the table while I silently cry that Nik is gone.

"You should know better than to sneak up on a lady," Rebekah says.

"Good advice have you seen one?" Damon says.

"Tragic about Elena," Rebekah says.

"Wait what happened to poor ol Elena?" I ask.

"Oh Rebekah here killed her and now she's in transition," Damon says.

"Good, I say before turning around to face Damon.

"You look awful," Damon says as my face is red and tears down my cheeks.

"Well when your husband dies in front of you I think I deserve to look awful Damon," I say before turning around and looking at Nik's art work."Rebekah I cry as Damon grabs the stake and trys to kill her and than shot with an arrow and than me.

"What's happening?" I ask as I see I'm tied up next to Caroline with Rebekah.

"Alaric told on us, the council knows who we are," Caroline says.

"At least I get to be with Nik soon," I mutter under my breath but Caroline and Rebekah hear.

"You are not leaving me too, I just lost my brother and than another brothers I am not losing my sister as well," Rebekah says.

"Ahhhhhh" Rebekah, caroline and I groan.

"What the hell happened? Rebekah asks.

"Tyler?" Caroline asks as I just cry.

"I'm harder to kill than you think," Tyler says before getting Caroline and me out.

"Wait Rebekah," I cry as Tyler pulls me away from her and leaves her their while he carry's me to the woods since I can't walk as I cry for Rebekah and Nik. "You should have left me their to die and got Rebekah," I say to Tyler as he places me on the ground.

"I'd never thought I would see you again," I hear Caroline say as she kisses Tyler and all I could think about is Nik being dead and that idiot still alive until Caroline comes over to me.

"What Caroline can't you see that I'm waiting to die," I say to Caroline.

"Klaus is in Tyler's body," Caroline says.

"What?" I ask.

"Hello love," I hear Tyler say.

"Nik?" I ask.

"Miss me?" Nik asks as I run towards him and hug him.

"I thought you were gone forever," I say hugging him.

"Yeah well Bonnie helped me out now if I ever almost die again I don't want you to die I want you to live your life understand?" Tyler asks.

"No I would rather die than ever live a day without you," I say. "Wait you left Rebekah, you left your sister you ass," I yell.

"She can't be killed love she will be fine," Tyler says before pulling away.

-

"She said she isn't strong enough," Jeremy says.

"You were strong enough to put me in here now get me out," Tyler/Klaus says.

 "I upset the spirits trying to save Elena. I can't use that kind of magic again it's to dangerous.

"Bonnie do the bloody spell," Tyler/Klaus says.

"She said she can't, ok? We'll just wait a few days until your strong enough to do the spell. What are you doing?" Caroline says.

"I am going to rip Tyler's heart out and then I will jump into someone else. Maybe you," Tyler/klaus says before trying to rip Tyler's heart out.

"Oh my god stop fine I will do it," Bonnie says.

"Good now let's begin," Tyler/ Klaus says.

-

"Did it work?" I ask.

"Yes now let's get his body," Bonnie says as we leave to get Nik.

"Baby, I say as I open Nik's coffin to see him alive and I hug him.

"Good to see you to love," NIk says before kissing me.

"I love you so fucking much," I say before kissing Nik again.

"Let's go home we are leaving soon," Nik says.

"Thank goodness," I say before walking with Klaus and heading home.

-

"How dare you save Caroline over me," Rebekah yells to Nik.

"Hello brother, I thought you were dead I am pleased to see you aren't," Nik says.

"You left me," Bekah says.

"I only had time to save 2. And you can't be killed so," Nik says.

"I'm going upstairs so you to can fight to the death," I say before kissing Nik on the cheek than  hugging Rebekah and then heading upstairs. When I get upstairs I try and call Sebastian again and he isn't answering still and I'm starting to worry. "Why are you so upset?" I ask Nik.

"Rebekah destroyed the last of Elena's blood and now I can't make more hybrids," Nik says.

"I'm sorry baby but you do know you don't need those hybrids because I will never leave you," I say to Nik as I hold his hands.

"For now you won't," Nik says.

"And what does that mean?" I ask while I place my hands on my hips.

"Everyone says they won't leave me but in the future they do," Nik says.

"Baby I'm not going anywhere I promise you," I say to Nik as I hug him.

"Have you spoken to Sebastian?" Nik asks.

"No, and I'm starting to worry he isn't picking up his phone," I say.

"Maybe you can go ask Bonnie," Nik says.

"Maybe, I mutter before pushing Nik on the bed and kissing him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter is completed and I made this one long so I hope you enjoyed we are finally in season 4 which also means the book is ending soon but of course their will be a sequel as I keep saying.