Why is he here?

It was a a quite boring day for kagura.

Nothing to do, no job request.

Nothing to eat.

So, naturally, kagura went on a walk around kabuchko. Staring at the stores dresses and hair pins, she noticed a sparkly umbrella with flowers, a very beautiful one. She held her parasol and looked at it in disgust. She checked her pockets only to have a few packages of sukonbu. 'curse ginchan', She thought. He never pays her anyways. She turned around only to see Sougo.

"Oi, China, what are you doing here? Kids shouldn't be outside alone" The sadist stared at kagura, and had a hint of annoyance in his voice.

                                             "If anyone is a kid, its you sadist" Kagura responded sharply to his remark.

"Oi, If you're asking to fight, then bring it on, kid"

Kagura tightened the hold on the parasol.

the sadist smirked while his chin was lifted, as in a gesture to look down on her.

Kagura took up his challenge and stared at him with a vengeful look.
"To hell if i would go home, you wanna fight? Bring it on. "

Both had infuriated faces, and jumped into a fullblown fight.

Sougo took out his katana and raced towards kagura. "We still have something to settle don't we?" Kagura threw her umbrella towards him. "I bet you're weak just as ever" her grin pissed sougo off, dodging the umbrella she threw at him.

"I'll show you who is weak china!"
His katana attempted to slice her stomach, with no harm intended. He expected her to dodge it. Just like they rehearsed. Day after day. Both rivals memorized each others moves. Two years of fighting made them so immersed into their eternal rivalry.

Kagura aimed a punch to sougos nose, even though she knew he would dodge it. They both knew, this wouldn't get them anywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of part one.