injuries on last so long.

While in full combat mode, both were so intertwined with this endless motivation to land a hit on eachother, Sougos katana had accodently landed on kaguras stomach, even though he expected her to dodge. Kagura, a moment before, had her eyes dart towards sougos waist, which got her distracted. (Damn Kagura someones getting horny)

Sougos katana skimmed kaguras stomach with blood flowing. Kagura felt a sharp pain in her stomach, and winced. Sougo, with wide eyes "You idiot!!" He started franticly trying to cover the wound with his sweaty palms, but only made it worst. "Stop doing that!! You're only making the pain worse!!" Kagura eyed sougo with a hateful look and gasped again when Sougo, despite her warnings, still tried to cover up the wound.

Kaguras fist piercing into his nose, following the blood gushing out, while they staggered away from the sudden attack on each other.

Kagura looked at her stomach, then looked at her opponents nose. "Ah, how do i out this into words...".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both sat in the hospital with bandages and bored-out-of-their-minds.

"Why didn't you dodge it?" Said the dirty blonde sadist.

"I- I got distracted" Kagura mumbled under her breath, embarrassed at the fact. They sat on a bench outside the hospital, and waited for their 'supervisors' to come pick them up. Naturally, the doctors would have them stay at the hospital for a day or two, but Gintoki, who received a phone call about this, told them both they would take care of it at home. So naturally, even though sougo didn't need medical assistance, he sat with kagura to keep her company while she waited for Gintoki.

"That is awfully weird china, i didnt expect for you to get hurt like that"

"I didnt expect for you to have that much hatred to puncture me that hard"

(At this pointi dont even know how out of character this is, imvert sorry, i started this fanfiction about a year ago, so i have nk idea where i was going for when i write this right now)

Sougo reached out his hand to Kaguras forehead, to chrck her tempature. Her eyes darted to his wrists and his arms, and noticed how muscular and how careful his precision would be.
"As I thought, i do think you have gone mad china"
"W-what!? Look at yourself sadist! Youre more insane than i could ever be"

Sougo was very suprised thag kagura thought of him like that. He didnt think that she, of all the people, suspected that he would be easy on her when it came to making injury's.

It was a weird thought that made his insides turn, a thought that kept him up at night.

Kagura slumped back in her seat, and sighed. "I thought that even if i did get hurt, it wouldnt be painful."
She then stood up, and slightly misstepped, and almost tripped. Sougo naturally came to her side,
"O-oi you don't want the cut to open"
"I dont want gin-chan to see me like this"

(Sougo looking like "???" Who tf does this tsundere think she is)

Kagura then looked at him

"It doesn't matter anyways,im just gonna go head home."

(Idk how to finish this)