How would the boys react if you were to kiss them out of nowhere? [REDONE]

Should I leave the old one up still or should I delete it? Let me know right here in the comments! :)

💚Rantaro💚
As your lovable avocado boyfriend was busy cooking that night's dinner, you quickly gave him a peck on the lips as he turned around.

The boy's eyes widened slightly as his brain tried to comprehend what just occurred, but after a minute of thinking he looked to you with a smile.

"Now now, what was that for, dearest?"

"No reason, just wanted to kiss you!"

"Well it is very much appreciated." Returning your kiss from earlier, Rantaro's lips met yours in a passionate kiss that broke apart after a few moments.

The boy's head turned to look at the stove, and he looked back to you momentarily with a sweet smile before going back to preparing dinner.

💙Shuichi💙

The quiet detective sat in his chair, reading his mystery novel. What he didn't know, was in fact that you were slowly creeping up behind him like a jaguar hunting down it's prey.

Although, Shuichi was no prey, he was your boyfriend, and you wanted to surprise him with a little love.

Making your way closer to the chair, you were careful not to make any sudden movements or noises, wanting to be sure that the element of surprise was involved.

Once you finally got close enough, your muscles tenses, getting ready to pounce.

"Shuichi!"

You jumped over the back of the chair, surprising Shuichi tremendously, who looked up from the book in complete shock. Grabbing the back of the chair, you stopped yourself from body slamming the detective, and instead carefully planting a kiss on the boy's lips.

Pulling back, you stood behind the chair, smiling proudly.

"I-uh-um-wha-you-huh," Shuichi stammered profusely, his face almost instantly becoming a dark shade of red.

You chuckle, enjoying the sight of your confused and flustered boyfriend.

Giving him a tight hug, his stammers stop, and you mumble an "I love you" to the detective.

All is silent for a moment, and you wonder if he heard you.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

💜Kokichi💜
"(Y/N)!" You sigh, hearing the loud voice of none other than Kokichi Oma scream from the other room.

"What is it babe?" You yell back, a tinge of annoyance in your voice.

"Where did you put the panta?"

You knew it was probably right in front of him, so you resisted the urge to say something dumb and probably profane back and instead stood up, walking into the other room.

"What do you mean, 'where did I put it?', it's right in front of you."

"What kind of bullshit-ery is- oh fuck, you're right."

"Of course I am." You bent over and gave the small gremlin a small kiss on the lips as he turned back around, a new can of Panta in hand.

"You better clean those cans up." You smiled, although your tone was threatening.

Kokichi's cheeks were dusted pink, and he whined before sighing.

"Alright..."

💛Kiibo💛

"(Y/N)! I have an inquiry!"

"What is it, Kiibo?"

You and Kiibo were technically dating, and Kiibo had a new habit in asking you random questions that came to his mind.

"Is 'affection' supposed to make one happy?"

You blink, taking in what he said before letting out a small laugh, causing the robot to panic.

"H-huh? I'm sorry! Was that a bad thing to ask?"

"No, of course not! I just thought it was cute."

You were currently sitting on the floor, so you stood up and approached the robot.

"Uhh? (Y/N), may I ask why you are getting so close to me?"

"You may not," you joke, grinning.

Before the robot had a chance to say anything else, you gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. They were surprisingly warm considering that Kiibo was made of metal, not like you would've preferred them to be cold or anything.

"How does that make you feel?"

"Very... happy."

"How do you think I feel?"

"...happy?"

"There's your answer!" You wink at the robot, causing him to flush.

"(Y/N)..."

"Hm- wait, Kiibo! Don't overheat!"

AAAAAA alright so that's done. I hope this was more in character and better than the original, which was made over two years ago.

I hope you enjoyed, but let me know what you all thought.