ανακοίνωση ⓪④ | mule paskuhan 2019.

annoυnceмenт | ⓪④

“𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸.”

 ↺♔━━━━━━━

Weʼve been planning to make this party happen. The attendance to the party itself, will grant you 500 points. Are you eager to know more about this?

Mule Paskuhan, A Party For Murians :
Make Your Wants Happen, Murian.

WHAT : MULE PASKUHAN is the party in Mule where Murians celebrate Christmas with loud cheers and acts of kindness

WHEN : DEC 26 2019, 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
WHERE : EVENT HALL ( TO BE POSTED )

Before we move onto the party itself, letʼs talk about the Muler for this.

Before Mule Paskuhan, you can post some photos of yours to indicate as < preparation > to the party. And, that act would be equivalent to +150 points!
( For example, you posted an update that consists of 50 words, thatʼll be 10 points. + 5 points since you posted one. Lastly, you need to add the 100 points bonus on that ; ) )

After Mule Paskuhan, you can post afterparty Muler update that consists of your experience to the party and to the interactions youʼve done. This is also equivalent to +150 points.

Donʼt forget to tag the base account and use our hashtag for the party! < #MulePaskuhan2019 > Without the hashtag, you wonʼt recieve + 150 points.

↺♔━━━━━━━

The first stop of Mule Paskuhan is :Murian Bells : Murian Concert

Murian Bells : Murian Concert.

Murian Bells is the stop wherein groups / duos / trios / or even solos perform any random songs— And those could be you.

You can go tag your friend/s now and ask them to perform with you and gather 200 points together! Yes. Each performance of yours is equivalent to 200 points. But, a Murian can only perform once. And every group must only consist of 4 to 7.

( 🍻 ) 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 !
一 ηαмє σƒ вαη∂ / gяσυρ / ∂υσ / тяισ / ѕσℓσ.
一 α¢¢συηт σƒ тнє мємвєяѕ.

↺♔━━━━━━━

The second stop of Mule Paskuhan is :Murianito & Murianita

Murianito & Murianita.

The main highlight of the party is not the giving of gifts and the tempting foods— ofcourse we also do have foods but, the highlight is the Murianito & Murianita stop.

Since itʼs christmas, itʼs also give&take day. In here, we donʼt give gifts and take gifts like the normal christmas party everyone had. Here, weʼll be collecting your checklists aka the 5 things you wish to have/happen.
(Note: You must make it easy for your Murian Monito/a to make all of it true since the only time given would be the party time.)

For example :
O1. gusto ko ng yeonjun for a day. :<
O2. ka-date sa mule paskuhan.
O3. aalayan ako ng tula sa party.
O4. may madapa tas masubsob sa mga pagkain tonight.
O5. ikaw.

The way you make it real is in your hands, Murianito/a. Just donʼt let the others know whoʼs your master, especially your master!

( The form is not just for those whoʼll attend, anyone can drop theirs, and weʼll just delete the comments who wonʼt attend and to those whoʼll be present, weʼll just give out the names youʼll serve for the whole night before the party starts. )

Success to checkout all of the listed wants would be equivalent to 300 points. But since weʼre generous, each scenario/things listed is equals to 50 points.

( 🍻 ) 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙 !
#O1.
#O2.
#O3.
#O4.
#O5.

↺♔━━━━━━━

The Third and Last stop of Mule Paskuhan is :Fun & Walwalan

Fun & Walwalan

A party isnʼt a party without fun and entertaining games! Whether you like it or not, games light up any parties. And, it is now your chance to choose the game you wanna play.

How?

Itʼs as easy as 1, 2, 3. The party is for you and it is yours. Thus, you have the rights to have the things you want happen. All you need is to drop the game you wanna play to the form below and thatʼs it! A suggestion can grant you 5 points. And, 20 points if the valkyries + premiers like your idea.

( 🍻 ) 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 !
一 тιтℓє σƒ тнє gαмє
一 мє¢нαηι¢ѕ

↺♔━━━━━━━

QUESTIONS THREAD
ask me all you can, murians.

Comment here if you have read this.
> 5 points.