ανακοίνωση ⓪⑤ | mule paskuhan 2.O.

annoυnceмenт | ⓪

↺♔━━━━━━━

So, howʼs todayʼs party, Murians?

Is its fun? Is it boring?

Due to the shortage of time, we werenʼt able to finish the party fully. And, because of that, there will be Mule Paskuhan pt 2.

It was decided by admins r and l that weʼll just continue the event in order to give chance to those who miss the party today.

Weʼve got more games to play, do you still wanna play?

The party continuation will start by 7:30PM and, hopefully will end before 11PM. Attendance for tomorrow will be counted as 3OO points.

And, with the extra time given, each of you must complete your tasks as murianitas and murianitos. There are wishes that goes like interact tayo after the party” . And tomorrow, before the party continuation, you must start moving in order to fulfill that wish since the due of that is until tomorrow.

Iʼd also like to give shoutouts to those who just signed the attendance and then left right after receiving points. Your techniques were great, but not anymore. LOL. I appreciate the effort to log in though haha.

Now, let me just check on how youʼre doing as a Murianito/a— Are you doing great? Or, are you doing bad?

COMMENT YOUR RESULT HERE
( eg : 2/5 )

You automatically acquired 10 points for sharing how youʼre doing as a Murianito/a. Weʼll check you again tomorrow after the party.

Regarding the Muler Update, you can post your post-Mule paskuhan muler update tomorrow and another pre-Muler update tomorrow before the party, just tag us again. ++ And, you can also post your post-Mule Paskuhan muler update again since itʼs a 2-day act, thats why we allow 2 entries for pre and post.

And, let me just remind all of you to please add up your points so that you wonʼt be confused and youʼll keep in mind the points para di sayang.

QUESTIONS THREAD →

( comment here if
you have seen this
announcement
> 5 points )