Part Two: A Dinner for Two

Bucky Barnes's POV:
     I get suited up for me and Sam's dinner date and I'm so excited. Sam is right next to me getting ready too and right now he is shirtless. I stare in awe at his chiseled body. God, he is so handsome, oh what am I saying? I don't like him like THAT. Okay, I'll admit, I do have a bit of a crush on him, but I don't know if he'll show those feelings back to me.
     "Bucky? Are you okay?" Sam asked. Crap, he must have noticed that I was staring at him. "Oh... yeah I'm good." I replied, timidly. "Alright. As long as you're okay, you were just looking at me that's all." He put on a white Polo shirt with a black tie and a black suit coat. Geez, he looks gorgeous. "I'm sorry." I facepalmed myself. I had a black suit with a red tie, a red coat, and my hair is in a bun.
     I have been having these feelings about Sam for a little bit now ever since we teamed up together when Steve and Tony had their fight and I had similar feelings for Steve, but he didn't feel the same, but with Sam I feel different like as if he wants to show those feelings and I feel more relaxed and real around him.
     "Ready?" Sam asked, touching my shoulder and staring deeply into my eyes. "Yeah." I replied and smiled and he smiled back. We walked outside and Sam got in the front seat and I sat next to him. "You know where Grant's is at?" I asked. "Yeah, I looked up the directions earlier." Sam answered turning the radio on which was playing "Somebody to Love" by Queen. Ironic.
     We pull up to Grant's parking lot, it's shockingly not too packed and we get out of the car and the outside of the restaurant is marble and has a big black sign with neon lights saying "Grant's" on it and inside there is a large water fountain and the there is a miniature garden surrounding the bar area it looks like a classy hotel lobby. "Hello." The hostess called on our left. We stroll over to her.
     "Yes, I made a reservation under Sam. For two." Sam told the hostess as she searches her computer for his name. "Ah yes, I see you, follow me." She happily led us to our table which was far in the back of the restaurant and there were two couples there. The walls were a dark purple with still life paintings of fruit bowls. "One of our waiters will assist you shortly." The hostess declared. We thanked her and she walked away.
     "I have a question for you." Sam exclaimed after we ordered our drinks. "What is it?" I asked him, curious on what he was going to ask me. "How do you feel about me?" I was a tad confused. "What do you mean?" I pondered. Sam took a deep breath and drummed his fingers on the table. "For a while I have been noticing that you have been acting strangely around me and I was wondering why you were doing that." I cleared my throat. "I-I..." I felt myself blushing. Sam put his right hand over my left hand which was on the table.
     "Do you like me?" Sam asked. If I wasn't a red as a tomato before than I sure as hell am now. I closed my eyes and said, "Yes." Sam giggled a bit. "What's so funny?" I asked. "I had a feeling you did. It was really obvious earlier when we fought Crossbones and especially when you stared at me when I was changing my clothes." I shook my head and smirked. I feel embarrassed now. "And if you are wondering... yes, I like you too." I looked in his eyes and smiled even more. "I'm just better at hiding it." He laughed. I lightly punch his arm with my human arm. "At least I'm not afraid to show it." I insist.
     After we finish dinner Sam asks, "What do you want to do tonight?" I answer, "I'm not sure maybe watch a movie." Sam nods, "Sounds good to me." We return home and in the living room, we go on Netflix and watch "Moonlight". As we are watching it, the scene where Chiron and Kevin kiss on the beach happens and as it does Sam kisses me on the cheek. I move to him and kiss him back also on the cheek. Sam pauses the movie.
     "Well... I guess we're going to have to finish the movie later then." He leans on top of me his bulging, strong arms over me and his face is literally right in front of mine, I must be a blushing mess. "I guess so." He kisses me on the lips, hard. "I feel like working out." He whispers to me. "How about you?" I nod and whisper back, "Sounds good." We smiled at the same time. His arms wrap around my upper back and he pecks my neck once. "Do you like that?" He whispers in my ear. "Yes, keep it up." I reply.
     He pecks my neck twice, three times, four times, five. I breathe heavily. "I can't do all the work, unless you want me to." Sam said urging me to work on him. "Before that... can I give you a show?" I forgot we were still in our suits we wore at the restaurant. "But of course, put on a little show for me." Sam said almost like a demand. He moves over and I get up, removing my shoes and socks first and slowly, oh so slowly remove my tie and take off my coat. I saw his chest move up slowly as I did that and I buttoned off my shirt slowly and my upper torso was bare. I started taking off my dress pants and under garment and he sighed loudly. "You like seeing me like this, huh?" I teased.
     "I do." He nodded. As he nodded I was bare. Nothing was on me. "Your turn, put on a show for me, Captain." I touched his left shoulder and sat down on the sofa. "Oh, you know I will, Soldier." Sam got up and stood in front of me and dramatically took off his coat and removed his shoes and socks. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt like I did and I felt my chest moving up and down with anticipation. His upper torso bare and so irresistible. He unzipped his dress pants and took off his under garment and he was all bare just like me and I slowly gasped. "You like that?" He partially taunted. "You know I do." I replied.
     He got on top of me. "You ready for this work out?" He asked. "Yes, yes I am." I answered slowly at first just to tease him. He kissed me hard on the lips and I back to him. His lips on mine just feels so good, it's like candy, sweet and sugary, I can't get enough of it. He started to peck my neck again my voice was heard in a light moan. "You-" He started. "Shh... no need." I whispered. "No, I was going to ask you to get on the floor." He said. He moved over and I got on all fours and Sam was right behind me with his hands on my back and his knees on the floor. Luckily the floor was carpet.
    "You ready?" He asked. "Do it." I was so ready. He entered me with a thrust and I squinted a bit but it felt good. He did it again, but this time I moaned in reply to his thrust. He did it again only a bit lighter. "Sam!" I called out. "Call out my name, Bucky." Sam commanded. Again. "Sam!" I groaned. He did it again. A moan, "Sam!" Another thrust. "Sam!" Another. "Sam..." "Don't give up too early now..." Another one. "Sam!" Again. "Sam!" Him entering me from behind felt so amazing, I can't resist... Again. "SAM!" "Scream if you need to." "Sam!" I groaned back. "We're almost done." He notified. "Sam!" It kept going and going, going, going, and going, until finally... he was done.
     "Oh yeah.... that felt good, ohh." Sam leaned back on the floor. "We're not done yet? Are we?" Sam shook his head. "Nope it's my turn for you, baby." Baby? That's a first. He caressed my part, I was already sweating but this just made me sweat a little more. I stood up and he got on his knees. "Is it okay if we do it like this?" I asked. "Yeah, I don't care, whatever satisfies you more, baby." There he goes again with the baby name, but I don't care, I love it especially if it's coming from... him... He began to put his mouth to work. "Oh... Sam..." I held onto his neck. It felt so amazing and he was doing a great job.
     "Do you feel that?" I ask after awhile. He nods, he is about to rewarded for his hard work and once he was rewarded, he sat on the floor satisfied. "Let's go shower up." He said as I helped him off the floor. "Yeah, we're both a mess." We laughed and walked to the shower together, holding hands.