Chapter 2: The Date

Dan wakes up from a deep sleep as the sunshine shines on his eyes. He yawns loudly and goes to grab his breakfast. when he opens the pantry door he hears a knock on the door. He looks through the glass of his door to see that it's Phil. Dan quickly walks back in shock.

why is he here... Dan thinks in his head.

Dan opens the door and says

"oh hi Phil"

"hello Dan is it okay if i come in" says Phil

"sure" says Dan

Phil walks into Dan's apartment. Dan notices phil is dressed up in a nice suit and has a gift basket in his hands.

"what is with the get up" says Dan

"oh" says Phil

"I almost forgot this is for you" Phil says as he hands the gift basket to Dan

"thanks so much" says Dan

Phil says" i just wanted to drop by and give this to you and i am in a this suit hoping i will get a date tonight"

Phil checks the time and says " oh my god i got to go bye"

As Phil walks out he kisses Dan on the cheek and then shuts the door. Dan stands there with the gift basket in shock. He sets the gift basket down nicely and then falls to the floor having a panick attack. Millions of thougts went through Dan's head. am I his date why did he kiss me What is going on.

Dan sits down on his sofa and opens the gift basket. there are millions of chocolates and roses in it. At th bottom of the bascket is a note with a movie ticket attached to it and say meet me at the cinnema tonight at 6:00 pm. Dan quickly stands up and gets ready.

Once he is ready at 5:30 he heads over to the cinnema with the movie ticket in his hand. He sits there waiting patiently humming. He looks around and sees a limo pull up to the front. Dan thinks  is that him. Dan looks at the bottom of the door to see a shiny black shoe step out of the limo.....

***********************************************************************************************************************

sorry i got excited to make chapter 2 hope you enjoy plz comments and vote if you like it.

Ig: scrumptious_keith

<3 you all.