Part 3: Clueless

The rest of the night was relatively uneventful after showing everybody to their rooms.

You woke up late the next morning to Midnight throwing herself on top of your bed making the springs creak loudly. The temperature in the room spiked 10 degrees as you were jolted awake.

"What the heck do you think you're doing Nemuri?" You huffed as you tried to slow your racing heart and bring the temperature back down.

"Well I tried to wait for you to wake up on your own, but you were taking forever. I need to borrow your phone to call Nedzu."

"What's wrong with your's?" You yawned.

"Can't seem to get a strong enough signal to get the call to go through." She explained. You sighed before rolling over to rifle through the top drawer of your nightstand for your sat phone.

"Just put it back in my nightstand when you're done with it, I want to know where it is if I need it." You tossed her the phone before burrowing back under your thick quilt.

"Oh no you don't," Midnight laughed before trying to pull the quilt from you, "it's already almost noon and you promised us a tour."

"But it's cooold outside." You whined.

"Oh woman up already, you literally emit your own personal heat bubble! You'll live."

You groaned in frustration before rolling harshly on the bed to wrap the quilt around you, "That's not the point though."

"Fine. If you won't release the blanket, I'll just take you with it." Midnight said confidently before gripping both your ankles and pulling you off the bed. You hit the cold hardwood floor with a solid Thwack! You yelped when your head bounced off the solid flooring.

Out of spite at being dropped on your back, you continued to protest by staying on the floor where you landed. Midnight cursed and called you ridiculous before grabbing you by your ankles again and dragging you towards the open door she entered through.

"What the heck are you doing?" You asked trying to squirm out of Midnight's vice-like grip.

"Helping," Midnight said simply, but there was sadistic edge to her voice that sent a shiver down your spine, "since you don't want to go to the kitchen dressed and on your own two feet, you're getting taken there as you are now. Hope you don't mind Aizawa seeing that All Might themed-underwear." She glanced back your pajamas —a baggy T-shirt and underwear— and shook her head before declaring, "We going shopping after all this to get you cuter underwear. To think we're even related."

There's a knock at the door. You both looked up to see Aizawa leaned against the frame with a mug of coffee in hand.

"Don't stop on my behalf," He said before taking a sip, "I just came back here to tell the two of you that Mic and I just finished making breakfast if you're ready to eat."

"Shit!" Midnight yelped before dropping your feet, "you really have to get your quirk under control Y/N. Your skin just went up like twenty degrees."

You moved quickly, hiding your now free legs under the quilt, "It is under control. I was just... mad. I may have gotten a little hotter than I originally planned to."

Midnight rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say, just hurry up and put on pants before the food gets cold."

Aizawa stood up from leaning against doorway and started to leave. As he walked away he said, "Also why would I care? I've already seen them, I was there when she got them for her birthday last year."

Midnight rubbed her temple, "You two are hopeless."