chapter 1

It was a typical day in Dimmsdale. There lived of course, Timmy, an average kid that no one understands. His mom and dad and babysitter Vicky, would always be giving him demands. With luck he has these goldfish who grant his every wish. Because in reality they were his fairy godparents and they granted his every wish, as long as it wasn't against the rules they lived by like all the other fairies in times with hundreds and thousands of years before. Timmy was in his desk and it all seemed normal until he was called to the principal's office and his parents had told him that when he came home, Vicky would be there while they would be out of town during a week off from school and she would be bringing her younger sister, Tootie with her.

"Great..." Timmy muttered after he got the call and he was on his way back to Mr. Crocker's fifth grade class with his pink and green school books.

When Timmy got back to class he could notice a new person in the classroom. This person was obviously an adult but quite a young one. She had blue eyes and her hair was dark blue, almost black, and she had a pixie shaped face and a small delicate look about her. She however was wearing a plain blouse and a flared out knee-length skirt with sensible heels. She had a small notebook tucked under one arm and she was talking to Mr. Crocker.

"Hello, Mr. Crocker, I'm the new teaching assistant the principal hired." she says. Her voice was soothing like a bubbling brook, but sweet and slightly high pitched, but not in a way that would hurt the ears of anybody.

"You think she's anything like Crocker?" Chester, one of Timmy's friends, whispered around their little area in the classroom.

AJ shrugged, unsure himself.

"Oh, yes, I've heard about you..." Mr. Crocker greeted. "Welcome to the class, Miss...umm... What was your name?" he asked, then extended his right hand to shake hers. There was something about her that tipped him off.

"Farley, Bleu Farley," she introduces herself. Her hand was almost engulfed by his larger hand. She felt slightly cool to the touch but not overly so. "May I introduce myself to your class or would you like to do that?" she asks, offering her best smile.

Wanda, the pink haired fairy who was posing as the pink book was actually surprised at the sound of Bleu's voice.

"Well, I suppose that wouldn't hurt, gives me less work to do," Crocker smirked and sat behind his desk. "Carry on Ms. Farley."

Cosmo, the green haired fairy who was actually the green book didn't seem to notice, but he was asleep.

Timmy blinked dully, this was going to be a long school day. If this were a normal week, he'd be happily awaiting to go home and have a nice time off from school, but he was only dreading and thinking of what Vicky and Tootie were going to do with him.

"Thanks..." Bleu says. She then turned to the class to address them. "Hello, boys and girls, my name's Bleu Farley... You can either call me 'Miss Bleu' or 'Miss Farley'," she starts. She gave them all a gentle smile. "I'll be helping Mr. Crocker teach you all, and will help you with any problems you need help with." she then adds. With the way she was acting it was obvious she wouldn't be like their teacher, she seemed to actually care.

Wanda would have to speak with Cosmo and Timmy later, sure they couldn't really speak about other fairies but if she wasn't allowed then she wouldn't be able to name her anyway so there was no harm in trying.

A lot of the students were surprised how kind and caring 'Miss Bleu Farley' seemed. She must have been sent to the wrong class if she was going to be assisting someone as cold and clammy as Mr. Crocker.

"Well, we'll see your teaching skills in use, Miss Farley," Crocker told his new assistant. "There are a few minutes until break, so... Stare at the blackboard until the lunch bell rings..." she sulked in his desk, not torturing his classroom for a change.

Ms. Bleu Farleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें