Chapter 1

Sans

Alright, How many more child? It's almost up to 100. Hehe, Don't think you can be set free this time...Friend...
I laughed under my breath before waking up as usual.

Quickly walking to the kitchen, I was greeted by my younger brother papyrus. Seeing him die so many times, doesn't really make me that sad. I know that we are all tools to play with.

"hey paps, I'll be headin' out for a bit," I Said fake smiling at him.

"SURE BROTHER! JUST BE BACK WHEN IT'S TIME FOR YOUR SHIFT!" Papyrus Said in his Original loud and boomed voice.

I laughed a bit and went outside, as the cold breeze washed through me. I walked to The direction of the waterfall and into the secret little area there.

Ink

Me and the Sanses just moved into the AU mansion that was built just yesterday. A lot of chaos just came when we came. (Lol that's some really bad grammar XD but who the eff cares?)

Horror and Dust were arguing on what to kill first, As I gave them permission.

Nightmare was just on the couch with Cross watching TV. While Error was making a doll-like usual. G and Chess were playing a game of Well...chess.

The only thing we're missing in this mansion is the Original, I have yet to locate where it is. And plus, some of us don't even want him to come.

"DAMnit CrOss YoU RUiNed iT!" Error Yelled as spit came on Cross' Face.

"What is it even for? It's just a doll of some blue jacket dude!" Cross Answered not really caring about the doll.

"It's important you funker!" ErROr Yelled annoyed.

"Alright, stop fighting," I Said walking in between them.

They both just growled at each other and went back to their business.

Jeez..This is a lot to handle...

After that was over, I went over to Dream for some news about the balance. Yes, I know of it now. ErROr was REALLY misunderstood by everyone so we...just apologized gave him gifts...and that kinda stuff.

But, I tripped and a portal randomly opened. As I look at what I tripped at, the portal was...cold...

At first, I thought it was a Dusttale Copy, but it wasn't. It was some kind of Undertale...but..I'm not sure...

"What is that?" Nightmare Asked confusingly, He was also not sure about this. I can tell by his expression.

"Well, Let's Get In. Who wants to come?" I Asked as quite a few Sanses raised their hands.

[Fell,Geno, Nightmare, Killer,Sci, Dream, Hate, And Dust]

"Right. let's go."

I decided to publish this early, Don't worry, the other books are coming soon.

P.S: Merry Christmas!