Three

It's nothing like before, it's not me being so nervous around him, it's not him admiring me while I was not watching. It's nothing like before and it was fine, maybe we both finally were in the place where we can be friends, like really friends just like I wanted to in the first place. Harry always ignored me when I used that word "friends". 

"I think that we can be friends", "It's better if we are just friends", "We still can talk, just like friends", "I'm your friend Harry". 

He never responded me those sentences. He always stayed quiet and try so hard to change de subject. He never said he was my friend after we broke up. At least he was nice to say that we were fine. He didn't want to be my friend although he knew that I meant it, I was not trying to be nice, I really wanted to be his friend because I didn't want to loose him, he was so important to me. 

But I wasn't that important to him because the moment we broke up and talk about it two days later, he just nodded and never talk to me again. 

Harry said that he will be coming to the shows on Brazil, calling that Brazilian fans would not be mean to us if they saw him there or saw both of us having a chat in the beach. He was right although it seemed that now the hate was less than before. Still there was a lot of it. 

Joe was not there, he was working on a new movie so his schedule was very busy. I didn't tell him that Harry would be here, I didn't want the drama. I made him an excuse, you know like "I didn't know he was coming, he's just my partner tho, I don't feel anything for him. And well, Austin is gonna be with us all the time". 

Austin... Austin was not supposed to be here, I literally begged him to come for my own safety. Austin would be the one who put me in my place if my eyes started wandering in Harry's figure or if my voice change during our time together or if my cheeks turn bright red just because Harry's accent. Also it would be so inappropriate if Harry touch me in front of my brother, because I knew Harry and if he wanted he could make me the most nervous girl in the planet.

Harry knew that Austin was a precaution but he played along. Austin and Harry talked a lot, sometimes it seemed that they forgot about my presence. It was cool.

"So, we're good right?" Harry asked me on the plane. Harry came with us in my private plane.

"I was always told that we are okay. I mean, I always wanted us to be friends but you always say no" I told him putting my cocoa latte in the portable table in front of me. Harry watched me for a few seconds before he replied. 

"Now I stopped being a son of a bitch so now I tell you that I'm so glad we're friends, just friends" Harry said. Then he just put his seatbelt on because that was what our captain said and close his eyes, he was done talking. 

I don't know why his tone was so harsh, he spitted the words like he didn't mean them. Like if he was a total liar and he wanted to make sure I buy his lies. But what really worried me was the fact that my heart ache a little now that he agreed to be just my friend. 

Haylor Nation