Twenty-eight

Harry Styles Instagram Story

Camila Cabello

Liked by shawnmendes, halsey and millions of others

camila_cabello: Mi persona favorita ♥️

comments:

@alejandrosanz excelente canción. 

@camila_cabello @alejandrosaenz ♥️♥️♥️ still thankful for the collab. 

@halsey you two are so cute

@shawmillafans we love you so much

@shanwsilluminate ew

@camilaqueeen @shawnsilluminate get a life

view the 67,130 comments 

There was something in the air that night. It wasn't warm, it wasn't cold. It was just perfect. Taylor and Harry were walking, only with the moonlight to guide them, in the garden of Harry's house. They just had a fantastic dinner at home with their parents before Taylor suggested to go for a walk outside. The reality was that she needed to tell him something important and for that they both needed to be alone. 

Taylor pointed out there in the garden for them to sit. Harry followed her, he could tell something was on her mind and that was making him nervous. The past nine months had been amazing but maybe she was getting bored? He hated that feeling in his gut, he didn't want this to end. 

"What is it, Tay? You're making me nervous" he said. 

Taylor half-smiled at him. 

"Before I tell you, I just need for you to understand that this is not what I was planning and it's fine if you want to break up or something. I'm not asking you for anything". 

Harry frowned at her. Breaking up with her? Was she crazy? or... Did she cheat? No, that couldn't be, they literally spent all the time together. Then?