Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guys! Their might be curse words in this one!  Beware!

Andy's POV:

        I woke up that day, god what did I do last night!? I had some sort of taste in my mouth but couldn't quite name the taste. I tried to remember what I did last night.

"Think Andy think!"

I laid in bed thinking. What could have I possibly done last night to not remember the next morning? Drink? Smoke weed? Coke? I have no idea.

        I got up and looked at my phone. It was 11:37 Saturday. No texts. Not even a 'Good Morning babe!' from my beautiful girlfriend, Valorie Lane. God how lucky I am to have her! She's my life. When I see/talk to her I forget she has cancer. She never acts like she has cancer when we're together. How did I ever get so lucky to have her?

        I got dressed. Like every other day, a black shirt and black jeans with holes in then. I brushed my black hair like normal than put eyeliner on. Not too much just barely enough to notice. I went and brushed my teeth.

"That taste, it taste familiar. Is tha- oh my god, did I...FUCK ME!"

The taste was weed and vodka.

        I punched the wall. Luckily my parents weren't viiting. I lived by myself because I couldn't stand living with them. I moved out when I was Valorie's age, 15. I had told Valorie I would try my hardest to stop. God how fucking retarded am I? I finished brushing my teeth. By this time it waz 12:10.

        I went out to my kitchen to get something to eat. I barely had anything to eat. So, I made some toast and got a glass of milk. I looked at my phone. Still no texts.

"I hope she's okay. I have time. Maybe I should play my guitar."

        I went to my room and grabbed my guitar. I decided to bring it out into my livimg room and play it. I sat down and started playing 'The Morticians Daughter by Black Veil Brides'.

After a couple songs my phone went off. On my phone it said 'Valorie ♡'

It waz a text from her. She asked if I could come pick her up. I put my guitar up. I texted her back. I told her sure what time.  I wonder if everything was alright. She usually doesn't ask. My phone went off again. She said now and that she would explain later. Something was wrong.

        I got my leather jacket on and grabbed my keys to my car. I told her I would be there in a minute. I walked out and locked my house. Got in my carand drove to her house. I saw her up at the end of her street. She had her bags and her oxygen container. Something was definitely not right.

        I pulled up to her and got out of my car. I went up to her and we hugged tightly like usual then we would kiss.

"Valorie babe, whats wrong?  What's going on babe? Why are there tears in those beautiful green eyes of yours?"

She cried.

A/N: >:) Man do I love torturing you guys!!! Posting the next chapter ASAP!!!! Love ya guys!!!