Chapter 3

A/N: Hiiiii Guys!!! Like in Chapter 2 there might be cuss words,not sure yet. There is probably gonna be talking about Valorie's cuts in here but probably not to gory. Enjoy this Chapter!!!

Valorie's POV:

        I walked and walked. It felt like forever for me. I would have to sgop so I could just get oxygen from my container. I finally got to the end of my street. Several cars passed, not Andy's. I sat down with my bags.

        Around 12:30 I saw a car. It was Andy's.  I stood up. I'm guessing he saw me because he pulled up to me and got out. I just stood there. My tears ran down my face. He came up to me and we hugged. God I loved his hugs. His hugs are hugs that can mend broken parts back together. That hug lasted for oh my, it felt like forever but it was like three minutes. We kissed. Hard. His kisses are angels kissing you over and over again.

After a while he started talking.

"Valorie babe, what's wrong? What's going on? Why are there tears in your beautiful green eyes babe?"

I couldn't respond. I didn't want to make him cry. I started crying again. He hugged me and suggested we should get in the car andgo get ice cream.

        He helped me get my bags in the car and then he helped me get in. I buckled up while he got in the car. He got in and buckled up. He started the car and we headed to the nearest ice cream shop. I told him I didn't want a normal cone or anything. We got out of the car and went into the shop.

       It was freezing in their! Last time I was in here, it was before I was diagnosed. That's when I wasnt't cold so easily. He orded his and I ordered mine. I got a little bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. He got chocolate.

"Babe, tell me. Why did you want me to pick you up?"

I looked down.

"Valorie, please babe. Tell me why."

By this time he had his puppy dog eyes on. One of the many faces of Andy Tatterson that I loved so effing much.

"My parents, they were disowning me... I overheard them talking about getting rid of me because I was putting them into so much debt...I couldn't take it anymore baby. Im sorry Andy..."

He looked at me. He was staring into my green eyes. His beautiful brown eyes, staring into my green eyes.

"Valorie, let me see your wrist."

"Andy, I don't think thats a good id-" That's when he cut me off by pulling up my sleeve.

        I couldn't believe that just happened. My tears started running down my face. The tears fell on to my wrist which made me feel more pain which were freshly new.

"Valorie, babe. No, no, no, no, no! Why didn't you call me babe!? You know you can always call me!"

I looked down in shame. He grabbed my hand. We got up and walked to the car. We got in and Andy started driving to his place.

        We got out and Andy helped me with my bags. He unlocked the door and opened it. We dropped my bags in his room.

"Andy, can I sit down?" I took a deep breathe.

"Yeah go for it babe." I sat down on his unmade bed. I unrolled my sleeve so they weren't showing anymore.

"Hey Val, I'm gonna go take a shower okay babe?" I nodd my head yes.

It was 5:00 pm. Andy finally came out of the shower. I was still sitting on the bed when he came in. He knocked and I looked up. There stood my man. Tan, black hair, just about has a abs stomach but not quite yet, just perfect. I was speechless. I have never ever seen him like this before. My feelings, I didn't even know how to feel.

After a while he was dressed and we were on the couch watching South Park.

"We should get dinner! How does pizza sound Val?"

"I dont care Andy. Just get a small all meat." Andy was on the phone with the pizza place, placing the order. After a while there was a knock onthe door. I got up and answered the door. I paid the man and got the pizza.

Andy got plates and we started eating.

A/N: Hey guys! I'll post Chapter 4 tomorrow! Its getting late here!!! Love ya guys!!!