A Christmas Special~ The Gang!

It was Christmas Eve and you were disappointed when you went over to the Curtis home.
You seen everyone laying on the floor and couch watching Mickey Mouse.
" umm" you said in a concerning voice
" oh hey y/n" they each said turning around and waving.

" uh, guys! ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!" You said excitedly
" yeah so?" Dally said moving his hand in a shooing motion.
" why don't you guys have your Christmas tree up... and decorations?" you asked while walking over to the couch and falling onto it.
" y/n, honey we don't Christmas" Darry said.
You laughed in disbelief " what?! Oh come on guys? You never put up and tree, spent time to together, sang songs, opened presents"
" nope, not ever since mom and dad died" soda said.
"Oh" there was a pause "well this year y'all are."
You got up and said.

" where's the Christmas tree?" You walked over to the kitchen to get a drink.
" it's upstairs in darrys closet" pony said.
" perfect." You began to walk up the stairs!
" is anyone gonna help me carry this tree down?!"
Two-bit, Ponyboy, and Steve followed you up the stairs and helped carried down the tree.
Everyone was just staring at you waiting for you to do something.
You smiled happily and put in a record to the record player, it stared played " Last Christmas" by Wham!
" OH I LOVE THIS SONG!" Said two bit jumping up and down and singing a long.

" get up guys! We are going to decorate the place!"
Everyone was being party poopers and didn't want to but then they saw that you really wanted to do this and gave in.
Dally, soda, Johnny, and you were decorating the tree while Two-bit, Steve, Pony, and Darry were decorating the rest of the house.
" you know this is really nice of you y/n" soda said smiling and putting up another ornament.
You giggled. " thanks"
" wow the tree looks great!" Johnny said in amazement!

You started to dance along to the music, swaying your hips, and spinning around while humming the words.
" someone likes this song" dally said laughing
" yeah I do!" The song ended and "jingle bell rock" played by Bobby helms.

You gathered everyone up in the kitchen,
" okay buddies, let's make some cookies!"
Everyone looked at each other. "cookies?"
Ponyboy said
"we don't know how to make cookies doll" steve said. "only chocolate cake" two-bit replied with a giggle.
" well tonight you are gonna learn" you laughed " it's kinda of like baking a cake... I guess"
Making cookies with the gang was really chaotic but super fun. There was flour everywhere and broken eggs on the counter but finally after 4 hours, you guys made surprisingly good looking and tasting cookies.

Everyone was getting a little tired and so were you.
They were all in the living room watching a Christmas movie with Mickey Mouse in it.
Meanwhile, You were humming a Christmas song and making hot coco for them when Dally came up behind you. "you look cute in that little apron of yours" he said chuckling. You looked away and giggled handing him his hot chocolate.

You all ended up falling asleep on the living floor around 2 am while another Mickey Mouse Christmas movie was playing.

~I thoight it would be cute if I made a Christmas special but it was kinda of stupid. Lmfao. MERYY CHRISTMAS EVE THO!💚❤️💚❤️ ENJOY!