Chapter 3

The two made their way to Blyke’s dorm. Blyke opened the door and sure enough, the dorm was empty. They set down their bags in the red-head’s room. While Isen sat on the bed, Blyke turned the video game system on and handed Isen a controller.

“Super Dragon Z, or Dragon Ball; Raging Blast?” Blyke held the games out in front of him. Isen chuckled. 

“Jeez, you’re such a Goku wannabe.” he teased. 

Blyke punched Isen’s shoulder playfully, “Shut up, you dork.” Isen punched him back, with a devilish grin on his face.

“Make me.” 

*John’s p.o.v.*   John felt dizzy after his quick jog and decided to go to the dorms early.

    He felt like he was dying. His head was pounding like crazy and the ever so present stomach ache wasn’t helping. 

Suddenly the door bursts open. 

“Where’s the aspri-” John then turned his head as he opened the door, mouth agape once his eyes caught sight of the horrific event happening right in front of him. “What the hell!?”

The two lovebirds turned around to see John’s bamboozled face.

“John!” Blyke exclaimed. “Why are you back so early?!”. He swiftly grabbed a nearby blanket to hide the lewd scene. John replies,

“C-an I join?” 

Before either of them could reply, John began to take his shirt off, revealing his breathtaking six-pack. Isen couldn’t take his eyes off John. 

“Bruh, what da heck?” Blyke questioned, pushing Isen’s face away from the marvelous sight. John stood there waiting impatiently.

“Well, do you want me or not?”