One Heck of a Christmas

Charlie being the demon that she is decided that it would be a good boost of moral to the guests  of the Hazbin Hotel for them to celebrate Christmas .

Contrary to popular belief some Demons did infact celebrate although if they did they didn't tell anyone else about it .

So, a week  before Christmas eve Charlie, Vaggie, (Y/n) , Niffty, and some of the guests decorated the hotel for Christmas .
And  everyone went Christmas shopping .

On Christmas day everyone opened their presents .

"Here you go my love" Alastor said as he handed a nicely wrapped gift to (Y/n)

She opened it to reveal a beautiful necklace.

"Oh Alastor it's beautiful thank you" (Y/n) said before she kissed her fiance tenderly on the lips

"I'm glad you like it my dear" Alastor said as he put the necklace around (Y/n's) neck

"Like it I love it , here you go Al" (Y/n) said with a smile as she handed Alastor his gift .

 "My word darling  where ever did you find this" Alastor asked  in awe

ever did you find this" Alastor asked  in awe .

"In one of the many pawn shops here in the underworld why?"
(Y/n) replied

"I haven't seen this ring since I first came to the underworld ,

before I became the Radio
Demon I was just another lost soul that went to the underworld  I was strapped for cash when I first arrived .

so, I pawned this very ring that belonged to my Grandfather and now thanks to you it belongs to me again .

Thank you so much my love" Alastor said before he kissed his beloved tenderly on the lips .

The first  Christmas with (Y/n)  went on to be  the best Christmas's that Alastor had .

(Even if Angel Dust spiked the Eggnog)

A/N : Happy holidays to you my loyal readers ⛄❄️⛄🦄🖤❤️💙💚