The wedding

(Key: (F/c)= favorite color/ (s/f/c) = second favorite color

(D/n) = Dad's name)

The big day had finally arrived ......

Alastor and (Y/n's) wedding

The whole hotel was a buzz with activity .

(Y/n) was getting ready along with her brides maids as well as her mother .

Charlie and Vaggie looked beautiful in their (F/c) bridesmaids dresses

Niffty looked adorable in her
(s/f/c) flower girl dress .

Belladonna looked dazzling in her dress .

And last but, certainly not least (Y/n) looked stunning in her wedding dress.

Which was the same one that Belladonna wore when she married (Y/n's) father.

"Oh you look so beautiful honey" Belladonna said as she put on
(Y/n's) veil

"Mom you're gonna make me cry" (Y/n) said with a smile .

"Are you girls ready" (D/n) asked as an electro swing version of the bridal March started to play.

"Yes daddy we are" (Y/n) said as she took her father's arm .

Niffty was the first down the aisle

Then Charlie and Vaggie

Then finally (Y/n) gracefully walked down the aisle towards the altar and to her husband to be Alastor.

Once she was there she stood in front of him with a smile on her face .

"You look absolutely divine my dearest" Alastor purred .

Which made (Y/n) blush

"You don't look too bad yourself handsome" (Y/n) said

"Everyone listen up since we couldn't find a minister here in da Underworld.

I've been officially ordained by da princess of the Underworld herself to marry these two crazy love birds" Angel Dust said .

"And there better be No funny business you cretin OR ELSE" Alastor threated

"Okay Geez , now do you (Y/n) take the Radio Demon Alastor to be ya lawfully wedded husband for all eternity" Angel Dust asked

"I do" (Y/n) replied as she slipped Alastor's ring on his finger .

"And do you Strawberry -(Alastor growls at Angel) I mean The Radio Demon Alastor take (Y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife for all eternity " Angel asked .

"I Do" Alastor replied as he slipped (Y/n's) ring on her finger .

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"
Angel said

as Alastor kissed (Y/n) tenderly on the lips .

After the reception Belladonna gave the newlyweds her gift

a potion that would make Alastor appear human for two weeks so the two of them could enjoy their honeymoon.

"Thank you so much mom" (Y/n) said as she hugged her mom tightly.

"Oh your welcome sweetie , and I'll give you the recipe for that potion" Belladonna said with a smile .

"Well Hubby ready to go on our Honeymoon" (Y/n) asked when they were both packed.

"Yes my beautiful wife I am" Alastor replied after he took the potion

The two of them then said goodbye to their friends before,

Belladonna used her magic to teleport (Y/n) and Alastor to their honeymoon destination
Paris France .

"Oh Al This is going to be so much fun" (Y/n) said

"I agree my dearest " Alastor said as the two of them made their way to the hotel that they were going to be staying at.