perfect duo♡~

"God damn it donkeh" I exclaimed from the corner if mah ruhm. "Yes shrek?" I hear his pahrfect voice across the ruhm and get a raging buhner. "NHGAHAG" I muahn frahm the pure pleasure of seeing him, his fuzzy lil nostrals and hairy nippals. (I'm gunna write normally now just imagine him with an accent I'm donE) "shrek, are you okay? I know your having a hard time without the playstation, and maybe the kids I dunno, but im here for you shreky-poo." I'm surprised at what I hear donkeh call me and his face turns red "i-i mean...." he's so cute when he acts like this."donkeh...I think im catch in feelings...." i'm embarrassed to say this. Me and Fiona have had a messy divorce. We divorced because she cheated on me with the chimmy chonga guy. Always hated that lil shet. "Shrek you can tell me anything-" I cut him off by going to take a shower. We had ta move to a small studio apartment because Fiona kicked me out o my own swamp. I make my way to the shower and hear his delicate hooves trail behind me. My boner gets worse, pre cum is already leaking out of my pickly penis. I can't help but whip it out and start jerking. "Shrek what's that notion your doing with your hands?" He asked curiously "donkeh, im j-jerking" I reluctantly tell him. "Can I help you out with that shrek?" He was asking to help out my 17 inch member, would his tight hole be able to fit it? I turn around"h-holey shit shrek" I run over to his delicate body and I ass fuck him "shrek!~" he's screaming my name and j worry about getting his ass pregnant but it feels too good. "Oh fuck donkeh your so tight!" "SHREK SHREK!" I look down and see blood but keep going full force. "Oh yea take my huge cok, donkey I'm close..." I shoot a huge load of sticky white cum into donkeys ass and pull out, donkey needs to be taken to the hospital for blood loss there's blood all over the floor.

Shit.